|This product has been marked as discontinued by Amazon.
It comes packaged with fifty camo darts of the buyer's choice.
It is a small camouflage-colored bag that can carry a combination of darts and clips. It can be clipped to a belt or even fastened onto the bandolier. It is advertised to hold up to one hundred darts.
There are three versions of the Ammo Bag Kit: white, grey, and green. The white version comes packaged with Whistler Darts, the gray version comes packaged with Streamline Darts, and the green version comes packaged with Micro Darts. These darts have camo designs on them as well that match to the color of the bag.
Inside the kit is a divider which can be used to organize different kinds of darts or to separate darts and clips from one another. One side of the divider can hold four clips; the bag can fit eight clips. The bag can even hold the Secret Strike AS-1, Reflex IX-1, Triad EX-3, the Jolt EX-1 and other very small blasters.
- For those who are traceurs, assuming it is mounted to the front or front-side of the hip, it does not impede rolling, and the Velcro seals ammo from coming out from rolls and running.
- On the other hand, when the ammo is even the least bit free to move about the bag, clips clack, ammo is deformed, and the shifting contents are annoying in the heat of battle. The divider is simply not enough to keep the darts perfectly stacked.
- A simple modification of a magnetic close makes it even easier to use now that one will not have to ensure the Velcro makes contact firmly.
- An efficient substitute for the ammo bag is a fanny pack because it boasts the same space but with more pockets for organization and its own belt. However, they may be difficult to find due to their fashionable faux pas title.
- The Micro Darts that come with the bag seem to fit more tightly than usual into the Vulcan EBF-25's twenty-five dart belt. This may help to increase range.
- It can (though not very easily) be attached to the adjustable velcro straps on the sides of the hips/chest of the N-Strike and N-Strike Elite tactical vests, acting as a decent capacity ammo pouch.
- ↑ Nerf Intel Corp: New Nerf Camo Darts and Pouch - NerfIntelCorp.blogspot.ca
- ↑ SG Nerf: Singapore Nerf Stock List. SGNerf.blogspot.ca
|Bags||Ammo Bag Kit • Ammo Box (N-Strike N-Strike Elite) • Dart Diva Bag • Door Storage-Transport P.A.K. • Footlocker • Mobile Mission P.A.K. • Range P.A.K. • Z-Bomb Holster|
|Worn accessories||Ammo belt • Bandolier (N-Strike • N-Strike Elite) • Blaster sleeve • Hip Holster • Ravenheart Bandolier Pack • Sidestrike holster • Sweet Revenge holster • Tactical vest (N-Strike • N-Strike Elite) • Wrist Quiver|
|Miscellaneous||Tactical ammunition storage|
|Accessories||Ammo Bag Kit • Ammo Box • Bandolier • Combat Tunnel • Disk Shot • Double Blockade • Eighteen dart drum • Flip Clip • Pinpoint sight • Tactical light • Tactical scope • Tactical vest|
|Product sets||Attack Unit • Bandolier Kit • Disk Shot Set • Element EX-6 Action Kit • Flip Clip Refill • Helmet Cam • Night Talkies • Pinpoint Sight Mission Kit • Six Dart Clip Mission Kit • Tactical Light Mission Kit • Tactical Scope Mission Kit • Tactical Vest Kit • Tech Target Set • Tech Target 2-Player Set • Walkie Talkie Set • Unity Power System|