It can hold up to eight extra darts and is ideal for quick reloading. Streamline Darts are known to sometimes fall off the Ammo Rail due to the tip surface. It fits onto any blaster via tactical rail. Each area to store the dart has a tiny ridge, which allows the dart to stay comfortably within the unit without falling out. The Heartbreaker Bow's variant has only five dart holders, while the IonFire's only has four.
The tactical ammunition storage has been released in the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (gray)
- Sonic Series (clear green)
- Sonic FIRE (clear red)
- Rebelle (hot pink)
- Rebelle variant 1 (dark purple)
- Rebelle variant 2 (pink)
- Rebelle variant 3 (lime green)
- N-Strike Modulus (gray)
- The darts sometimes fall out when taking the Ammo Rail off.
- Three dart holders on the storage for the eight-dart Ammo Rail are elevated; the reason for this is to accommodate the mechanism that holds it on the rail.
- The N-Strike variant was not included with the 2013 Elite Repaint re-release of the Barrel Break IX-2, unlike the original. The reason for this is unknown.
|Nerf storage accessories|
|Bags||Ammo Bag • Ammo Box (N-Strike • N-Strike Elite) • Bag & Belt • Carry Case • Command Center • Cinch Pack • Dart Diva Bag & Belt • Dart Dump Pouch • Door Storage-Transport P.A.K. • Foot Locker • Messenger Bag • Mobile Mission P.A.K. • Purse Pouch • Range P.A.K. • Tactical Pouch • Target P.A.K. • Z-Bomb Holster|
|Worn accessories||4Victory holster • Ammo belt • Backpack • Bag & Belt • Bandolier Strap (N-Strike • N-Strike Elite • Rebelle) • Blaster Sleeve • Blaster Strap • Dart Diva Bag & Belt • Fanny Pack • Hip Holster (2014 • 2017 • Zombie Strike) • Ravenheart Bandolier Pack • Sidestrike holster • Sweet Revenge holster • Tactical Blaster Strap • Tactical Vest (2015 • 2017 • N-Strike • N-Strike Elite • Nerf) • Utility Vest • Wild Glam holster • Wrist Quiver|