|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It came packaged with nine Mega Darts.
It is a large blaster that can essentially function as an ammunition holder. This blaster can store eight Mega Darts in the side slots.
Reloading and firing
To reload the ArmorShot, load eight Mega Darts into the ammunition holders. Load one dart into the barrel. Pull the priming handle at the back to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger back to fire a dart.
- Due to the ArmorShot's size, it could be used as a shield. However, many Nerf wars only allow the Manta Ray to be the only blaster to block incoming darts.
- It has been suggested that a possible better use for the ArmorShot could be as an ammunition holder and not as a blaster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nerf Reviewed: ArmorShot (TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 NC Reviews: Nerf® ArmorShot™. NerfCenter.com
- ↑ NerfPsycho: ArmorShot Review - Angelfire.com/on/NerfPsycho.html
|Cyber Stryke Gear blasters|
|1996||AutoGrip • Defender T3 • Perceptor • Strongarm|
|1997||ArmorShot • CommLink II • Ratchet Blast • RotoTrack|