|Also known as: Arrowstorm Gatling Unit, Firestorm|
|Blaster type||Push-and-pull arrow blaster (direct plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||11" arrows|
|Size||17.5" x 8.5" x 5.3"|
|Average retail price||24.99 USD|
|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Arrowstorm (known on front of the packaging as the Arrowstorm Gatling Unit and known as the Firestorm outside of North America) is a Nerf blaster that was released in 1993 under the Original Nerf name.
It comes packaged with six arrows.
It has a rotating barrel that holds six arrows. When the blaster is pulled back, the barrel automatically rotates. There is a built-in carrying handle on top of the blaster. Iron sights are also found on the carrying handle.
Reloading and firing
To reload, place up to six arrows onto the barrel/muzzle of the blaster.
To fire the Arrowstorm, pull back the back handle on the blaster and push it forward.
- The blaster is similar to the Missilestorm.
- Mega Darts can be placed in the barrel of this blaster and fired. They reach distances of around fifty feet.
- There are two variations of the Arrowstorm: one has the open slits near the turret, and the other has only the outline for the slits.
- Although the blaster is discontinued, a rival company to Nerf named Air Zone has produced a blaster named the Arrowstorm that is extremely similar to Nerf's Arrowstorm.
- Arrowstorm instructions on the Hasbro website
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NC Reviews: Nerf® Arrowstorm®. NerfCenter.com
- ↑ Nerf Reviewed: Arrowstorm®. NerfCenter.com.
|Original Nerf blasters|
|1991||Bow 'n' Arrow|
|1992||Master Blaster • Missilestorm • Missile Launcher • NB-1 Missile Blaster • Sharpshooter • Slingshot • Zap Snaps (cancelled)|