|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with twelve Ballistic Balls.
The Ballzooka MP150 is one of the first motorized blasters. It fires Ballistic Balls and is known for being very loud and bulky.
The Ballzooka MP150 was slated for a fall 2000 release. It is unknown exactly when the blaster was released, although sources point to a release sometime between August and October 2000.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Ballzooka MP150, slide the ammunition cover open and insert up to five balls into each of the three chambers. Slide the ammunition cover back over where the balls are inserted.
Press the activation button to start to rev up the motors. Pull the trigger to fire a ball.
- This was the only blaster released to have an "MP" blaster code. It is unknown what MP stood for, although it could be generally assumed that the "M" stood for "Motorized". Another possibility is that it stood for "Motor-Powered."
- It was one of several Nerf blasters developed by OddzOn before it was shut down.
- It is similar to the RIVAL Zeus MXV-1200, as both are motorized, flywheel-based, ball-firing blasters with a semi-automatic mode of firing.
- Ballzooka MP150 instructions on the Hasbro website
- ↑ NerfCenter: Nerf® Motorized Ballzooka | MP150 - NerfCenter.com
- ↑ NC Previews: 2000. Web.Archive.org
|view • editPower Nerf blasters|
|2000||Ballzooka MP150 • PowerClip|
|2001||Arrow Strike • Blast Fire DX500 • Secret Strike Pocket Blaster • Slingfire DX400 • Striker Slingshot|