|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with three Ballistic Balls.
The Blast-a-Matic is an early ball blaster that features the ability to fire several balls at once before reloading, the first blaster to be able to do so. It rapidly fires three Ballistic Balls one at a time from its single barrel.
Although it may appear to be compatible with green Ballistic Balls, it is in fact not, as they will jam due to being slightly larger than the original yellow Ballistic Balls.
Reloading and firingEdit
To reload the Blast-a-Matic, simply insert several balls into the front barrel of the blaster. Pull the priming handle back until it cannot extend back any further.
Sharply and quickly push the priming handle forward until a loud pop is heard to fire a ball.
- A fourth ball can be squeezed into the blaster, boosting the total capacity up to four Ballistic Balls.
- The Blast-a-Matic is the only blaster to be sold in all three of the different packaging schemes from 1990-1992.
- Blast-a-Matic instructions on the Hasbro website
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NC Reviews: Nerf® Blast-A-Matic®. NerfCenter.com
- ↑ FroggyFilmWorks: (Vintage) nerf blastamatic review - YouTube.com
|Original Nerf blasters|
|1991||Bow 'n' Arrow|
|1992||Master Blaster • Missilestorm • Missile Launcher • NB-1 Missile Blaster • Sharpshooter • Slingshot • Zap Snaps (cancelled)|