|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the 2016 blaster of the same name.
It is a rather small blaster with the unique ability that allows the user to swap out the stock container with a soda or water bottle from home. To pump this blaster, the user must push and pull the muzzle of the blaster. It does not have a tactical rail due to its size.
The Bottle Blitz comes in the following color schemes:
- Soaker Wars (blue, dark gray, light gray, and orange)
- Soaker Wars variant (red, dark gray, light gray, and orange)
- Nerf Super Soaker (white, dark blue, and orange)
- The Bottle Blitz is a re-release of a previous Super Soaker: the Bottle Shot. The Bottle Shot, while still selling at the time Nerf and Super Soaker were merged, was not re-branded as a Nerf product.
- The Bottle Blitz can be attached to a hose if the inner tube of the hose is wide enough. When this is performed, the pump stays forward and fires in a continuous stream.
|The full image gallery for Bottle Blitz (2010) may be viewed at Bottle Blitz (2010)/Gallery.|
|Soaker Wars Super Soakers|
|Arctic Shock • Bottle Blitz • Hydro Fury • Max-D 3000 • Max-D 6000 • Max Infusion Helix • Quick Blast • Rattler • Shot Blast • Splash Fire • XP-215|