Modification of clips is uncommon, as clips cannot be opened up without force that runs the risk of breaking them.
Other times, Nerfers may combine clips together, such as combining a six dart clip with another six dart clip to make a makeshift twelve dart clip. In some clips, such as an eighteen dart clip, Nerfers may chisel out plastic on the left side so they can see darts loaded when they are right-handed. By drilling a hole into the retainer of the clip, and then putting a guide rod, the clip can load Stefans more properly.
Clip system clips
These clips are compatible with all clip system blasters.
These clips are only compatible with the blaster they were originally packaged in with. The majority of these clips are discontinued.
|Five dart clip||1995||Sawtooth|
|Four dart clip||1997||Electric Eel|
|Battlescout clip||2016||Battlescout ICS-10|
Clip system clips
These clips are compatible with most Buzz Bee clip system blasters.
|Eight dart clip||2015|
|Twenty dart clip||2015|
|Ten dart clip||2017|
These clips are only compatible with the blaster they were originally packaged with.
|Six shell clip||2005||Rapid Fire Tek / Clip Tek|
|Ten dart clip||2012||Cougar|
|Three dart clip||2015||Air Max blasters|
|Twelve dart clip||2015||Air Max blasters|
- Some 2011 Super Soaker blasters use a similar reloading system with an accessory called the water clip. It functions much like a regular clip, but holds water instead of darts.
- Most clips can fit at least one more dart than advertised as able to do so, but this makes them more prone to jamming.
- Although marketed under the name "clip", the Nerf clips are technically magazines by definition. A clip is used to feed a magazine or revolving cylinder, while a magazine or a belt is used to load rounds into the chamber.
- ↑ Drifting gambler mods (2016-08-07). Nerf Modulus ECS-10 Clipazine mod. (This changes everything!!!!) YouTube.com.
- ↑ ModWorks Singapore (2011-11-17). Stefan Compatible 18-Dart Clip - Mod Guide! ModWorks.Blogspot.com.