|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It is one of two Nerf blasters (the other being the Longshot CS-6) that can separate into two blasters; One being an arrow launcher and the other one a single-fire blaster that fired Mega Darts. The Defender T3 can be used either as combined or separated into two weapons. Both blasters are spring-powered when in their combined form.
There is an integrated scope on top of the blaster, along with two arrow holders. Two dart holders are located on either side of the blaster, as well. The blaster fires the arrow before firing the Mega Dart when combined. It also comes with a belt clip.
The arrow shooter is arguably the best part of the unit. However, there is no trigger when separated, so firing the launcher is done so by pulling back the lever and releasing. This causes the arrows to sometimes get thrown off course. The accuracy for the arrow shooter is much better when combined as one blaster.
The separate blaster is a basic single-fire blaster. It has an average range and works best if used as a secondary blaster.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Defender T3, place a dart into the dart blaster's muzzle and an arrow into the arrow blaster's muzzle and prime by pulling back the plunger rod located at the back of each blaster.
To fire a dart or arrow, press the firing trigger.
- It is the first blaster to feature the use of 9" arrows.
- Defender T3 instructions on the Hasbro website
- ↑ NerfCenter.com: Defender T3 (TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 NC Review - Nerf Defender® T3(TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Nerf Defender T3 | Nerf Toy | Dart Strike. dartstrike.com.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Nerf World: Defender T-3. Web.Archive.org
- ↑ Foam Hellstorm: Defender T3 Review Freewebs.com/Carmelized_Diabetic.htm
- ↑ NerfModsReviews.com: Nerf Defender T3 (1996). NerfModsReviews.com.
|Cyber Stryke Gear blasters|
|1996||AutoGrip • Defender T3 • Perceptor • Strongarm|
|1997||ArmorShot • CommLink II • Ratchet Blast • RotoTrack|