|Blaster type||Single-fire clip system dart blaster (flywheel)|
|Stock ammunition type||Elite Darts|
|Stock capacity||10 darts (clip)|
|Size||3.7" x 12" x 20.2"|
|Average retail price||39.99 USD|
The Australian release was in September. This blaster was given a soft release on the 26th of June in Singapore. It was also released on the end of July in Malaysia.
It is operated by four "AA" batteries.
The Demolisher 2-in-1, as its name suggests, is essentially "two blasters in one". It features a top clip system dart-firing blaster and a small, bottom missile-firing blaster. It uses a flywheel system and has a acceleration trigger to allow the user to rev up the motors for use.
It has two tactical rails: one on top and one on the right side of the blaster. There are also two strap points: one on the handle and one near the muzzle. It is compatible with barrel extensions and detachable shoulder stocks.
The missile-launching part of the blaster fires up to fifty feet depending on how hard you pull the slide back. It is not detachable and is integrated into the blaster.  It's also noted that the blaster is about the same size as the RapidStrike CS-18 in its prototype stage. It should be noted that the acceleration trigger does not have to be held in order for the missile to be launched.
The Demolisher 2-In-1 was first revealed on January 20, 2014 when it was leaked by Popular Mechanics. The original listing claimed the blaster would fire Mega Darts although the picture clearly showed a missile. It became the first Nerf blaster to use a banana clip, not including off-brand blasters or Super Soakers, which led some in the community to fear that jams could frequently occur with the blaster. Rampant speculation in the community led to arguments over whether or not the missile launcher is detachable, whether it has a trigger or not, and whether it is air-powered or manually-operated.
The Demolisher then made its first public appearance outside of small testing areas at the 2014 New York Toy Fair alongside many other newly discovered blasters. Official images of the Demolisher, alongside the Thunderbow and Slingfire, were revealed when German website Bankcroft.de listed all three products for sale in May 2014. Its refill pack was spotted on Smyths Toys' website.
A Costco exclusive value pack of the Demolisher 2-In-that was available in the United States and Canada contains an extra banana clip and twenty Elite Darts. In Germany, this value pack is exclusive to Rossmann drug stores.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Demolisher, load up to ten darts into the included banana clip and insert the clip to the blaster. Place a missile into the missile slot.
To fire darts, pull the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels and then the firing trigger. Flywheels must be at full power to achieve max range or if not, range will be decreased.
To fire the missile, pull the pump forward to prime, and back to fire.
- It is the first clip system blaster to feature a banana clip.
- Strangely, the darts that come with the Demolisher 2-In-1 shoot further than normal darts.
- The blaster doesn't function well with Suction Darts as using them will almost always result in a jam.
- Using a barrel extension on this blaster can sometimes cause darts to get stuck in the extension.
|The full image gallery for Demolisher 2-In-1 may be viewed at Demolisher 2-In-1/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Amazon: Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster. Amazon.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-20). Official N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-In-1 Blaster Official Product Description, Pricing & Targeted Release Frame. BasicNerf.com
- ↑ Sears: Nerf® 'Demolisher' 2-In-1 Blaster. Sears.ca
- ↑ Awesomely Nerf: Demolisher in Singapore!. Awesomenerfer1999.blogspot.ca
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-25). UK Nerf's Visit UK Toy Fair, Brings New Information, Confirms/Dispels Rumors on Fall 2014 Blasters | BasicNerf.com. BasicNerf.com
- ↑ Adult Fans of Nerf: Nerf N-strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 unveiled. AdultFansofNerf.com
- ↑ Popular Mechanics: Exclusive: Destroy Your Friends and Coworkers With Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster. PopularMechanics.com
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club: N-Strike Elite Demolisher... wait, what?. SouthernBrisbaneNerfClub.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Click Click Bamf: NEW BLASTER! - The Demolisher 2-in-1 from NERF N-Strike Elite. ClickClickBamf.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Foam From Above: New York Toy Fair - The Nerf Aftermath. FoamFromAbove.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club: Zombiestrike Double Strike, Demolisher, Mega Thunder Bow and Slingfire on Bankroft.de. SouthernBrisbaneNerfClub.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Reddit: N-Strike Elite Missile Refill. Reddit.com/r/Nerf
- ↑ Reddit: 2-Mag Demolisher at Costco for $30. Reddit.com/r/Nerf
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS|
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • CrossBolt • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire • Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe|
|Other||Rapid Red • Slingfire|
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm • Stryfe • Triad EX-3|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|