Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Australian release was in September. This blaster was given a soft release on the 26th of June in Singapore. It was also released on the end of July in Malaysia.
The Demolisher 2-in-1, as its name suggests, is essentially "two blasters in one". It features a top clip system dart-firing blaster and a small, bottom missile-firing blaster. It uses a flywheel system and has a acceleration trigger to allow the user to rev up the motors for use.
It has two tactical rails: one on top and one on the right side of the blaster. There are also two strap points: one on the handle and one near the muzzle. It is compatible with barrel extensions and detachable shoulder stocks.
The missile-launching part of the blaster fires up to fifty feet depending on how hard the slide is pulled. It is permanently integrated into the blaster.  The blaster is about the same size as the RapidStrike CS-18 in its prototype stage. The missile launcher is entirely independent from the dart launcher; therefore, it follows that the acceleration trigger is irrelevant to the missile.
The Demolisher 2-In-1 was first revealed on January 20, 2014 when it was leaked by Popular Mechanics. The original listing claimed the blaster would fire Mega Darts although the picture clearly showed a missile. It became the first Nerf blaster to use a banana clip, not including off-brand blasters or Super Soakers, which led some in the community to fear that jams could frequently occur with the blaster. Rampant speculation in the community led to arguments over whether or not the missile launcher was detachable, whether it had a trigger or not, and whether it was air-powered or manually-operated. Once it came out, this was cleared that the launcher was not detachable. Some in the modification community have removed the launcher to create interesting variations.
The Demolisher then made its first public appearance outside of small testing areas at the 2014 New York Toy Fair alongside many other newly discovered blasters. Official images of the Demolisher, alongside the Mega Thunderbow and Slingfire, were revealed when German website Bankcroft.de listed all three products for sale in May 2014. The missile refill pack was spotted on Smyths Toys' website.
A Costco exclusive value pack of the Demolisher 2-In-1 that was available in the United States and Canada contains an extra banana clip and twenty Elite Darts. In Germany, this value pack is exclusive to Rossmann drug stores.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Demolisher, load up to ten darts into the included banana clip and insert the clip to the blaster. Place a missile into the missile slot.
To fire darts, pull the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels and then the firing trigger. Flywheels must be at full power to achieve max range or if not, range will be decreased.
To fire the missile, pull the pump forward to prime, and back to fire.
- It is the first clip system blaster to feature a banana clip.
- Strangely, darts that come with the Demolisher 2-In-1 normally shoot further than normal darts.
- The blaster doesn't function well with Suction Darts as using them will almost always result in a jam.
- Using a barrel extension on this blaster can sometimes cause darts to get stuck in the extension. That said, this risk is inherent to all Nerf blasters so equipped.
- Some users report increased missile ranges after cutting off or drilling through the vented shaft tip within the launcher.
|The full image gallery for Demolisher 2-In-1 may be viewed at Demolisher 2-In-1/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-20). Official N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-In-1 Blaster Official Product Description, Pricing & Targeted Release Frame. BasicNerf.com
- ↑ Sears: Nerf® 'Demolisher' 2-In-1 Blaster. Sears.ca
- ↑ Awesomely Nerf: Demolisher in Singapore!. Awesomenerfer1999.blogspot.ca
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Amazon: Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster. Amazon.com
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-25). UK Nerf's Visit UK Toy Fair, Brings New Information, Confirms/Dispels Rumors on Fall 2014 Blasters | BasicNerf.com. BasicNerf.com
- ↑ Adult Fans of Nerf: Nerf N-strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 unveiled. AdultFansofNerf.com
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club: N-Strike Elite Demolisher... wait, what?. SouthernBrisbaneNerfClub.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Click Click Bamf: NEW BLASTER! - The Demolisher 2-in-1 from NERF N-Strike Elite. ClickClickBamf.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Foam From Above: New York Toy Fair - The Nerf Aftermath. FoamFromAbove.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Southern Brisbane Nerf Club: Zombiestrike Double Strike, Demolisher, Mega Thunder Bow and Slingfire on Bankroft.de. SouthernBrisbaneNerfClub.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Reddit: N-Strike Elite Missile Refill. Reddit.com/r/Nerf
- ↑ Reddit: 2-Mag Demolisher at Costco for $30. Reddit.com/r/Nerf
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS|
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • CrossBolt • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire • HyperFire • Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe|
|N-Strike Modulus||Modulus ECS-10 • Recon MKII • Tri-Strike|
|Other Nerf blasters||Allegiant Blaster • Double-Dealer • Desolator • First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster • Rapid Red • Slingfire|
|Non-Nerf blasters||Brute • Champion • Sentinel • Snipe|
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|
|2016||Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • Stratobow|