|Blaster type||Single-fire clip system dart blaster (flywheel)|
|Stock ammunition type||Elite Darts|
|Stock capacity||10 darts (clip)|
|Average retail price||39.99 USD|
The Australian release was in September. This blaster was given a soft release on the 26th of June in Singapore. It was also released on the end of July in Malaysia.
The Demolisher 2-in-1, as its name suggests, is essentially "two blasters in one". It features a top clip system dart-firing blaster and a small, bottom missile-firing blaster. It uses a flywheel system and has a acceleration trigger to allow the user to rev up the motors for use.
It has two tactical rails: one on top and one on the right side of the blaster. There are also two strap points: one on the handle and one near the muzzle. It is compatible with barrel extensions and detachable shoulder stocks.
The missile-launching part of the blaster fires up to fifty feet depending on how hard you pull the slide back. It is not detachable and is integrated into the blaster.  It's also noted that the blaster is about the same size as the RapidStrike CS-18 in its prototype stage. It should be noted that the acceleration trigger does not have to be held in order for the missile to be launched.
It was first revealed on January 20, 2014. It was first seen in person at the 2014 UK Toy Fair 2014; it was seen alongside the then-recently announced Cam ECS-12 at the 2014 New York Toy Fair.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Demolisher, load up to ten darts into the included banana clip and insert the clip to the blaster. Place a missile into the missile slot.
To fire darts, pull the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels and then the firing trigger. Flywheels must be at full power to achieve max range or if not, range will be decreased.
To fire the missile, pull the pump forward to prime, and back to fire.
- It is the first clip system blaster to feature a banana clip.
- Strangely, the darts that come with the Demolisher 2-In-1 shoot further than normal darts.
- The blaster doesn't function well with Suction Darts as using them will almost always result in a jam.
- Using a Barrel extension on this weapon can sometimes cause darts to get stuck in the extension.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-20). Official N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-In-1 Blaster Official Product Description, Pricing & Targeted Release Frame. BasicNerf.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Basic Nerf (2014-01-25). UK Nerf's Visit UK Toy Fair, Brings New Information, Confirms/Dispels Rumors on Fall 2014 Blasters | BasicNerf.com. BasicNerf.com
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6|
Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 (Light It Up) • Recon CS-6
Stampede ECS (Electronic clip system)
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire|
Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe
|Other||Rapid Red • Slingfire|
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD)|
Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5
Strongarm • Stryfe • Triad EX-3
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|