The Distance Scope, like other Nerf scope accessories, does not feature any magnification and can be attached to a blaster via tactical rail. It has two pieces of plastic: one grey crosspiece with a circle in the center, and one orange crosspiece. Lining these two pieces up will form a crosshair.
It was re-released in 2016 with the Captain Cassian Andor Deluxe Blaster.
The Distance Scope has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Modulus (white, green, gray, and orange)
- N-Strike Modulus re-release (white, orange, and gray)
- Limited edition (white, black, green, gray, and orange)
- Star Wars (blue, gray, and orange)
- Distance Scope on the Amazon website