It comes packaged with twenty-four Zombie Strike Darts.
The Doominator is a revolver-style blaster that features four six-dart barrels. Like the FlipFury, barrels can be "flipped" between, allowing the user to fire from each barrel at will. It is primed by pushing the handle on the front backwards then forwards. The handle can be removed and placed on the right or left side as well. It features one tactical rail and two sling points. This blaster can be slam fired at user's will, although there are a few locks so the action of slam firing is not very smooth.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Doominator, load up to six darts in each cylinder; flip the barrels by pulling the bottom trigger for loading the other half of the four cylinders. Pull the priming handle back and forth to prime the blaster.
To fire the blaster, pull the trigger to launch a dart. To slam fire, hold the trigger down and pull the priming handle back and forward to launch a dart.
- The name seems to be a mashup of the words "doom" and "dominator" (or indeed "terminator").
- The Doominator has the second highest stock capacity of any Zombie Strike blaster, having up to twenty four darts in its cylinders. It's only behind a value pack for the SlingFire, which includes a twenty-five dart drum.
- Placing the priming handle on the left or right side makes it more suitable to slam fire.
- The Doominator has the highest capacity of any Nerf revolver. In a distant second and third are the SurgeFire and the Lawbringer, although the latter can carry an additional twelve darts in the storage space provided in the stock.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian Walton (2015-01-019). Exclusive: Nerf Unveils Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster, Darling « Nerdist. Nerdist.com.