The Dreadbolt is a crossbow-like blaster, similar to the Rebelle Courage Crossbow. It features an integrated shoulder stock. Four arrows can be stored above the loading shaft. It also features a single, short tactical rail.
The Dreadbolt was officially announced on January 31, 2017.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Dreadbolt, pull the wrench in the front of the blaster back and forward. Load in a single arrow, so that the fins of the arrow are sticking out of the slits in the shell. Make sure the arrow is seated properly, so that it will stay in position when the blaster is moved or aimed around.
Pull the firing trigger to fire an arrow.
- This is the first Nerf blaster that is not in the Rebelle series that uses modern arrows.
- This, the Courage Crossbow, and the Wrathbolt are the only crossbows that require the arms and the string to function instead of being cosmetic.
- The crossbow part of most Nerf blasters is merely for cosmetic effect. The Dreadbolt, however, requires the crossbow part for the blaster to work.
- During a sponsored event on a popular online game called ROBLOX, the Dreadbolt was given out as a prize during a event called "Hallow's Eve 2017."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Will Greenwald (2017-01-31). Exclusive: Straight out of Nerf Doomlands, Meet The Judge Geek.com.
- ↑ Nerf Fest 2017. Facebook.com/Nerf.
- ↑ http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/Hallow%27s_Eve_2017