|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Electric Eel features an integrated flash bulb that, when the trigger is pulled, goes off and "charges" the flash bulb lights when the trigger is pulled, allowing the darts to glow efficiently. There is an indicator light located above the blaster that lets the user know when the flash bulb is ready for use.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Electric Eel, load up to four darts into the included four dart clip. Load the clip into the blaster; there will be a click sound when it is properly loaded in. To ready the blaster for use with glow-in-the-dart darts, flip the switch located above the priming rod to turn on the flash bulb. Wait for the indicator light to light up. Pull back the priming rod to prime the blaster; when the blaster is primed, the clip advances upwards.
Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart.
- The N-Strike Firefly REV-8 is similar in concept to the Electric Eel, as it also features an integrated flash bulb that goes off when the trigger is pulled. The only difference is that the Firefly REV-8 is not clip-fed.
- Electric Eel instructions on the Hasbro website
- ↑ NerfCenter.com: Electric Eel (TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf® Electric Eel(TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Nerf Electric Eel | Nerf Toy. dartstrike.com.
|Max Force 2112 blasters|
|Coral Viper • Electric Eel • Laser Fang • Mad Hornet • Razor Fin • Venom Shot • Whiptail Scorpion|