It is powered by PowerSoak Technology and features an integrated clip that holds around 2.6 ounces of water. Unlike other blasters, it does not feature a tactical rail, most likely due to its size. Due to the fact that it is lightweight and full-auto, this blaster is excellent for dual-wielding.
The internal pump is "peristaltic", allowing water to be transferred from the magazine without coming into contact with any electrical or moving parts.
In 2013, this blaster was re-released in a different color scheme which swapped the color featured on the blaster and the faux-cocking handle.
The Electrostorm has been released with the following color schemes:
- White, dark blue, and orange
- Dark blue, white, and orange
- Aqua blue, white, and orange
- Orange and white
- This is the smallest motorized Super Soaker.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nerf Super Soaker Electrostorm, Manufactured by Hasbro Inc., 2012. iSoaker.com.
|Storm Series Super Soakers|
|2012||Electrostorm • Lightningstorm|