|Size||7 cm. long|
Despite their ability to be used in Streamline Dart clips and drums, Elite Darts have differences from their predecessor dart type. The color scheme is different, as well as having a shorter tip plug than the streamlines for better compatability with more blasters.
It has been demonstrated that Elite Darts shoot farther than Streamlines, most likely due to the aforementioned changes. Commercials claim that these darts go seventy-five feet when fired from an Elite blaster, but like Streamlines, they vary in range and accuracy. These darts are more accurate than regular Streamline Darts.
Nerfologist, a trader on eBay UK, has tested these darts extensively in a range of modified N-Strike blasters and has seen range gains of five to fifteen feet over Streamline Darts used in the same blaster. Not surprisingly, it would seem the higher performing blasters see the biggest gains in distance. Another big advantage noted was that higher velocities do not cause Elite Darts to "fishtail" to anywhere near the same extent as Streamline Darts. Their behaviour is more akin to well-made Stefans.
Blasters that are able to fire Streamline Darts or Micro Darts are able to fire Elite Darts as well. This includes all clip system blasters. They have also been shown to work very well in the clip-fed Dart Tag blasters.
The Elite Dart has one variant: the upcoming Suction Dart.
The Elite Dart has been released in the following color schemes:
- Standard (blue body and orange head)
- Alternate (yellow body and orange head exclusive to Rayven Stinger)
- Special Edition blue (blue, white, and black camo body and orange head)
- Special Edition gray (gray and black camo body and white head)
There are fifteen blasters that use Elite Darts as their primary ammo:
- Alpha Trooper CS-12
- Rapidstrike CS-18
- Rayven CS-18
- Rough Cut 2x4
- Triad EX-3
- Rayven Stinger
Elite Dart refill packs come in the following sizes:
|12 (Special Edition Elite Darts)||8,73 EUR|
|18 (includes an eighteen dart clip)||9.99 USD|
|24 (Hail-Fire Upgrade Kit)||14.99 USD|
- It was originally rumored that Elite Darts would have been able to whistle and stick to walls. A concept mock-up claimed that it would have been like a combination of a Whistler Dart, a Micro Dart, and a Streamline Dart.
- There are, so far, 5 dart letter types: "A" comes with the Rough Cut 2x4 and the Rapidstrike CS-18. "K" with the Strongarm, "W" with the Firestrike, Jolt, and Triad, "J" with most refill packs and clip system N-Strike Elite Blasters, and "T" with the Alpha Trooper CS-12.
|Darts||Collectible Dart • Elite Dart • Mega Dart • Glow-in-the-dark dart|
Micro Dart • Sonic Micro Dart • Streamline Dart • Suction Dart
Tagger Micro Dart (Whistler) • Whistler Dart • Zombie Strike dart
|Other||Arrow • Ballistic Ball • Mega Missile • XLR disc|