|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
Not to be confused with the Dart Tag Firestrike.
There are two triggers on the blaster; the top is the firing trigger, while the bottom is a separate trigger to power the integrated red light beam unit. It features a two-dart dart storage under the blaster's light and has a tactical rail on top of the blaster. On the end of the handle is a small hook-like piece of plastic, which extends down past the battery compartment. This hook can be used to prime another Firestrike, allowing the user to dual-wield Firestrikes.
It was first seen on the packaging of the first four N-Strike Elite blasters.
It was re-released with digital camo and a textured grip (the gray side). It was re-released again with an orange, white, and gray color scheme; this re-release was shown off at the 2014 New York Toy Fair and was later released as the Elite XD variant.
The Firestrike has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite (blue, white, black, gray, and orange)
- Elite XD (orange, white, black, and, gray)
- BattleCamo Series (white, blue, gray, and orange)
There is a blaster set of the Firestrike that comes packaged with the Strongarm called the Strongarm and Firestrike All-Mission Pack. There is also a Double Your Darts value pack, as well as an Australian Target-exclusive twin-blaster pack.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Firestrike, load a dart into the blaster's muzzle. Pull the plunger rod back to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- It is unknown if this blaster is purposefully named after the Dart Tag version of the Nite Finder EX-3.
- Strangely, this blaster comes with W-type Elite Darts.
- The Firestrike is slightly smaller than the Nite Finder.
- The integrated light is most effective in dark or dim area, due to its size and brightness.
|The full image gallery for Firestrike (N-Strike Elite) may be viewed at Firestrike (N-Strike Elite)/Gallery.|
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-11-27). Nerf's Photos. Facebook.com.
- ↑ Amazon.co.uk (2012-11-24). Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster.
|view • editN-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Deltatrooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • SurgeFire|