Not to be confused with the Dart Tag Firestrike.
There are two triggers on the blaster; the top is the firing trigger, while the bottom is a separate trigger to power the integrated red light beam unit. It features a two-dart dart storage under the blaster's light and has a tactical rail on top of the blaster. On the end of the handle is a small hook-like piece of plastic, which extends down past the battery compartment. This hook can be used to prime another Firestrike, allowing the user to dual-wield Firestrikes.
It was first seen on the packaging of the first four N-Strike Elite blasters.
It was re-released with digital camo and a textured grip (the grey side). It was re-released again with an orange, white, and gray color scheme; this re-release was shown off at the 2014 New York Toy Fair.
The Firestrike has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike standard (blue, white, grey, and orange)
- Re-release (orange, white, and gray)
There is a blaster set of the Firestrike that comes packaged with the Strongarm called the Strongarm & Firestrike All-Mission Pack. There is also a Double Your Darts value pack, as well as an Australian Target-exclusive twin-blaster pack.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Firestrike, load a dart into the blaster's muzzle. Pull the plunger rod back to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- It is unknown if this blaster is purposefully named after the Dart Tag version of the Nite Finder EX-3.
- This blaster comes with W-type Elite Darts.
- The Firestrike is slightly smaller than the Nite Finder.
- The integrated light is most effective in dark or dim area, due to its size and brightness.
|The full image gallery for Firestrike (N-Strike Elite) may be viewed at Firestrike (N-Strike Elite)/Gallery.|
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-11-27). Nerf's Photos. Facebook.com.
- ↑ Amazon.co.uk (2012-11-24). Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|
|2016||Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • Stratobow|
|2017||Disruptor • Rayvenfire|