|Blaster type||Single-fire dart blaster (direct plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||Elite Darts|
|Average retail price||9.99 USD|
Not to be confused with the Dart Tag Firestrike.
There are two triggers on the blaster; the top is the firing trigger, while the bottom is a separate trigger to power the integrated red light beam unit. It features a two-dart dart storage under the blaster's light and has a tactical rail on top of the blaster.
It was first seen on the packaging of the first four N-Strike Elite blasters.
It was re-released with digital camo and a textured grip (the grey side). It will be re-released again with an orange, white, and gray color scheme; this re-release was shown off at the 2014 New York Toy Fair.
The Firestrike has bee released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike standard (blue, white, grey, and orange)
- Re-release (orange, white, and gray)
There is a value pack of the Firestrike that comes packaged with the Strongarm. There is also a Australian Target exclusive twin pack.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Firestrike, load a dart into the blaster's muzzle. Pull the plunger tube back to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- It is unknown if this blaster is named after the Dart Tag version of the Nite Finder EX-3.
- This blaster comes with W type Elite Darts.
- It is slightly smaller than its predecessor.
|The full image gallery for Firestrike (N-Strike Elite) may be viewed at Firestrike (N-Strike Elite)/Gallery.|
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-11-27). Nerf's Photos. Facebook.com.
- ↑ Amazon.co.uk (2012-11-24). Nerf N-Strike Elite Firestrike Blaster.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • Firestrike • Hail-Fire • Rampage • RapidStrike CS-18|
Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Retaliator • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5
Stockade • Strongarm • Stryfe • Triad EX-3