|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with six Collectible Darts.
The Guardian Crossbow is shaped much like an actual crossbow, albeit the bow is purely cosmetic (the fake bowstring passes through a ring attached to the plunger, but it generates no force: the plunger moves the string and not the other way round). It features a tactical rail on top, an integrated shoulder stock, as well as two strap points located in the bottom of the handle and the top point of the stock.
It has slam fire and advertises ranges of up to seventy-five feet.
The Guardian Crossbow has been released in the following color schemes:
- Rebelle (white, purple, pink, black, and orange)
- Guardian Crossbow Target Set (white, black, pink, and orange)
The Guardian Crossbow has been released in a value pack along with ten Collectible Darts, a mesh bag, and three targets.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Guardian Crossbow, load in six darts into the rotating cylinder of the blaster and pump the blaster to prime it.
To slam fire, hold down the trigger and continuously prime the blaster.
- The version of the Guardian Crossbow shown off at the 2013 New York City Toy Fair was unable to slam fire. This may be due to the fact that a prototype of the blaster was shown off and was not a finished product.
- Though not intended to be fired that way, the blaster can be bow-fired by operating the bowstring ring as a hammer. A Nerfer with large enough and strong enough hands could conceivably operate one in each hand just with the thumbs, making it one of the few non-electronic blasters able to be dual-wielded.
- Despite the persistent myth, this blaster isn't a reshell of the N-Strike Elite Strongarm, and instead has a completely different rotation system.
|2013||Guardian Crossbow • Heartbreaker Bow • Pink Crush • Powerbelle • Sneak Attacker • Sweet Revenge|
|2014||Jolt • Star Shot|
|2016||CornerSight • Epic Action Bow • Flipside • Lumanate • Platinum Bow • Sweet Destiny • Trilogy • Wingspeed|