|Blaster type||Single-fire dart blaster (direct plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||Tagger Micro Darts|
|Average retail price||12.99 USD|
The Hyperfire was the first Dart Tag blaster released and was referred to as the "Dart Tag blaster". For a period of time, it was the official NDTL blaster; however, it was replaced by the Furyfire in 2009.
The Hyperfire comes in the following color schemes:
The Hyperfire was also available for purchase with the Hyperfire Deluxe 2-Player Set.
Reloading and firingEdit
To reload the Hyperfire, load up to ten darts into the blaster's turret. The blaster is then primed by pulling back on the priming mechanism on top of the blaster. To fire a dart, pull back the trigger.
|Firing range||9/10||This blaster has a firing range of about thirty-five to forty-five feet flat. The range of Streamline Darts is drastically shorter.|
|Accuracy||8/10||This blaster is very accurate when it is carefully aimed. When firing rapidly, it has average accuracy.|
|Reliability||9/10||The Hyperfire jams rarely. Some have problems with darts popping out of the barrel for some apparent reason. Using Whistler Darts decreases this issue.|
|Rate of fire||7/10||This blaster fires about two darts every second.|
|Capacity||10/10||This blaster can hold up to ten darts at a time.|
|8.6/10||Having a powerful firing range and large capacity for a blaster its size, the Hyperfire proves to be useful in Nerf wars. There is definitely a reason it was the default Dart Tag blaster for five years.|
- Most tactical rail accessories, such as the Blast Shield, won't perfectly fit on the Hyperfire. This is due to the size of the Hyperfire's tactical rail, along with its iron sights.
- The odd shape of the priming mechanism and the tension of the spring can make this blaster hard to prime sometimes.
- This blaster was the longest available Dart Tag blaster, from 2004 until 2010/2011, when it became significantly less common.
- Some of this blaster's parts (the priming handle and turret, and probably some of the internals) were used in 2011 for the Robo Power Optimus Prime Cyber Blaster.
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2012-05-30). Nerf Dart Tag Hyperfire - Range Test (Stock) - YouTube. YouTube.
|Dart Tag blasters|
|Eliminator • Firestrike • Furyfire • Hyperfire • Magstrike • Quick 16 • Sharp Shot|
Snapfire 8 • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Stinger • Stormfire • Strikefire • Swarmfire