The Khaos MXVI-4000 is a fully automatic blaster. It features two tactical rails; A long rail on top of the blaster and a smaller one below the muzzle. On either end of the top rail are integrated, flip-up sights.
The Khaos has been released with the following color schemes:
- Team Red (Red, Black, and Orange)
- Team Blue (Blue, Black, and Orange)
Reloading and firing Edit
To reload the Khaos, load up to ten foam rounds into each of the four chambers on the included magazine. Place it into blaster's magazine well.
To fire a round, hold down the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels. Hold down the firing trigger briefly to fire one round, or hold the trigger for automatic firing. It may take a moment for the flywheels to come to full speed; firing before that can reduce the blaster's range.
- The Khaos MXVI-4000 is named after Khaos (also spelled as Chaos), who is the first of the primeval gods in Greek mythology.
- When firing, the Khaos appears to increase its fire rate over time as the magazine depletes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Paul Mindemann (2016-01-21). Hasbro Provides Details for Stunning New Nerf Blasters. Nerf.About.com.
|This article is a stub.
You can help Nerf Wiki by expanding it.
|2015||Apollo XV-700 • Zeus MXV-1200|
|2016||Atlas XVI-1200 • Khaos MXVI-4000|
|2017||Artemis XVII-3000 • Nemesis MXVII-10K|