The Khaos MXVI-4000 is a fully automatic blaster. It features two tactical rails; A long rail on top of the blaster and a smaller one below the muzzle. On either end of the top rail are integrated, flip-up sights. The end of the blaster can act as a shoulder stock.
The Khaos has been released with the following color schemes:
- Team Red (red, black, and orange)
- Team Blue (blue, black, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Khaos, load up to ten High-Impact Rounds into each of the four chambers on the included magazine. Place it into blaster's magazine well.
To fire a round, hold down the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels. Hold down the firing trigger briefly to fire one round, or hold the trigger for automatic firing. It may take a moment for the flywheels to come to full speed; firing before that can reduce the blaster's range.
- The Khaos MXVI-4000 is named after Khaos (also spelled as Chaos), who is the first of the primeval gods in Greek mythology.
- When firing, the Khaos appears to increase its fire rate over time as the magazine runs out of ammo.
|The full image gallery for Khaos MXVI-4000 may be viewed at Khaos MXVI-4000/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Paul Mindemann (2016-01-21). Hasbro Provides Details for Stunning New Nerf Blasters. Nerf.About.com.
|2015||Apollo XV-700 • Zeus MXV-1200|
|2016||Atlas XVI-1200 • Khaos MXVI-4000|
|2017||Artemis XVII-3000 • Nemesis MXVII-10K|