The Khaos MXVI-4000 is a fully automatic blaster. It features two tactical rails; A long rail on top of the blaster and a smaller one below the muzzle. On either end of the top rail are integrated, flip-up sights. The end of the blaster can act as a shoulder stock.
The Khaos has been released with the following color schemes:
- Team Red (red, black, and orange)
- Team Blue (blue, black, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Khaos, load up to ten High-Impact Rounds into each of the four chambers on the included magazine. Place it into blaster's magazine well.
To fire a round, hold down the acceleration trigger to rev up the flywheels. Hold down the firing trigger briefly to fire one round, or hold the trigger for automatic firing. It may take a moment for the flywheels to come to full speed; firing before that can reduce the blaster's range.
- The Khaos MXVI-4000 is named after Khaos (also spelled as Chaos), who is the first of the primeval gods in Greek mythology.
- When firing, the Khaos appears to increase its fire rate over time as the magazine runs out of ammo. This may be due to the spring inside the magazine being put under less pressure, and therefore being able to release rounds more quickly.
|The full image gallery for Khaos MXVI-4000 may be viewed at Khaos MXVI-4000/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Paul Mindemann (2016-01-21). Hasbro Provides Details for Stunning New Nerf Blasters. Nerf.About.com.
|view • editRIVAL blasters|
|2015||Apollo XV-700 • Zeus MXV-1200|
|2016||Atlas XVI-1200 • Khaos MXVI-4000|
|2017||Artemis XVII-3000 • Nemesis MXVII-10K|