|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The light beam unit has an ambidextrous slider that can control the focus of the light. It will project a concentrated light which may change its size by pulling the grey switch on the side of the beam selector.
The light beam unit is best used at night or in moderate darkness. It will drop accuracy when the distance is longer than fifteen feet.
Additional details are the notable tactical rail at the top of the unit.
The light beam unit has been released in the following variations:
- Red light
- Green light
The Light beam unit has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (yellow, black, and orange)
- Clear Series (clear and orange)
- Red Strike (red and orange)
- Gear Up (orange and black)
- Sonic Series (clear green and orange)
- This, along with the Element EX-6's tactical scope and the Spylight's tactical flashlight, are the only tactical rail attachments that have their own tactical rail.
- In the dark, some of the light will leak through the plastic. This can be fixed by opening it and smothering the inside with black marker ink. This may make the color look a little off from the outside, though not a lot.
- Contrary to what less-informed Nerfers believe, it is not a laser sight. The light beam is not concentrated or powerful enough to produce a fine red dot. Nerf brands it as a "red-dot" beam to make it sound more interesting.
- It is also available in a value pack of the Longshot CS-6, which also included a Recon barrel extension and six extra Streamline Darts.
|Flip-up sights||Longstrike flip-up sight • Recon flip-up sight|
|Scopes||Centerfire Tech electronic scope • Distance Scope • Longshot scope • Ninja Commando Blaster scope • Sawtooth scope and barrel extension • Shot Blast scope • Tactical scope • Targeting Scope|
|Other accessories||Jolt clip-on sight • Light beam unit • Nite Finder EX-3 sight • Pinpoint sight • Tactical light • Tactical Light • Targeting Light Beam|