|Blaster type||Single-fire clip system dart blaster (direct plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||Streamline Dart|
|Stock capacity||6 (clip)|
|Size||about 3' (91.44cm) long fully assembled|
|Weight||6 lbs. (2.72kg) fully assembled|
|Average retail price||34.99 USD|
|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
Not to be confused with Longstrike CS-6.
|Reliability||9/10||This blaster mainly jams due to human error.|
|Rate of fire||7/10|
- It is currently the second longest Nerf blaster, the longest being the Longstrike CS-6.
- The Longshot is featured as a weapon in the video games Nerf N-Strike and Nerf N-Strike Elite.
- In Nerf N-Strike Elite, the Longshot fires two darts at once.
- The original blue Longshot came packaged with two clips; the new yellow version only comes with one (not counting value packs).
- The original version also came with yellow clips instead of today's orange ones.
- It is the only Nerf clip system blaster that has a direct plunger prior to the release of the 2012 N-Strike Elite line, with the exception of the Stampede ECS.
- Since this blaster is so big, it can be hard to swing the barrel to fire at a moving target. This can affect accuracy, because when swung, the dart could be slammed against the barrel wall.
- This is one of only two blasters (the other being the Raider) to not be in the Sonic Series but are available in another color sub-series.
|The full image gallery for Longshot CS-6 may be viewed at Longshot CS-6/Gallery.|
- Longshot CS-6 instructions on the Hasbro website
|Clip system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6|
Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Recon CS-6
|Special blasters||Rayven CS-18 (Light It Up) • Stampede ECS (Electronic clip system)|