|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
Not to be confused with the N-Strike Elite Suction Dart.
Not to be confused with the Buzz Bee variation of the Micro Dart.
The Micro Dart is a rather small dart and is used in many non-clip system blasters. The Micro Dart was one of the most common Nerf dart types during the years of its popularity. A basic Micro Dart features a suction cup head that will stick to most smooth surfaces, even when fired at long range.
They were first introduced in 1993 with the Rip Rockets series; because of this, they were originally called "Rip Rockets". It acted as a successor to the then-popular Mega Dart and went on to outlive it. The popularity of the Micro Dart saw it as the most common dart types for many years.
With modern N-Strike blasters, it was commonly packaged with single-fire and revolver-type blasters. However, it was slowly phased out by the Whistler Dart, which had started to become the common dart type.
Despite the gradual decline of Micro Dart production, certain promotional blasters still feature Micro Darts. Micro Darts are also sold in N-Strike Elite packaging in some areas of the world.
The Micro Dart has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (orange body/black head)
- Black body/orange head
- Clear Series (red body/red head)
- Gray body/blue head
- Orange body/purple head
- Orange body/blue head
- Red body/black head
- Yellow body/purple head
- Ammo Bag Kit (camouflage body/black head)
Micro Darts refill packs can be purchased in the following sizes:
|30 (packaged with mesh bag)||?|
|50 (Ammo Bag Kit)||19.99 USD|
- They are extremely hard to find in the United Kingdom, as most of the blasters that would have Micro Darts in the United States or other countries are replaced by Whistler Darts or Sonic Micro Darts in the United Kingdom.
- Strangely, in the Nerf N-Strike video game, clip system blasters are depicted to fire Micro Darts, even though they don't have streamlined heads.
- The back of the Elite packaging of the 36-pack labels and advertises the Jolt incorrectly as the Jolt IX-3.
|Nerf ammunition types|
|Darts||Accustrike Dart • Collectible Dart • DoomLands Dart • Elite Dart • Glow-in-the-dark dart • Mega Dart • Micro Dart • Secret Message Dart • Streamline Dart • Suction Dart (Rebelle) • Tagger Micro Dart (Tagger Micro Whistler Dart) • Whistler Dart • Zombie Strike dart|
|Other||Arrow • Ballistic Ball • High-impact round • Missile • XLR disc|