Not to be confused with the 2015 Microburst 2.
The Microburst is a very small soaker. It features a loop on the back of the soaker, allowing users to attach something like a metal carabiner to it in order to carry it on a belt or bag. Unlike other soakers, it does not feature a tactical rail, most likely due to its size. It resembles a small Scatter Blast.
The Microburst was re-released in 2014 with an updated color scheme.
The Microburst has been released with the following color schemes:
- Original (white, black, and orange)
- Four-pack (orange and black)
- Four-pack (blue, orange, and black)
- Four-pack (green, orange, and black)
- Four-pack (black, white, and orange)
- 2014 re-release (white, lime green, blue, and orange)