|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with ten Micro Darts.
The PowerClip is an air-powered blaster that features an integral ten dart clip, similar to the Magstrike's clip, which slides up and out of the blaster as it is being fired. The blaster is well-known for its impressive rate of fire and ranges. It features a shell that is blue on one side, and transparent on the other.
The PowerClip was slated for a fall 2000 release. It is unknown exactly when the blaster was released, although sources point to a release sometime between August and October 2000.
In 2004, word began to spread that the PowerClip would be re-released as a K-Mart exclusive, similar to the blasters in the Action Blasters series. Despite this, the re-release never came, and it appeared that plans for the blaster's re-release had been dropped.
Reloading and firing
To reload the PowerClip, load up to ten darts in its integrated clip. Pump the blaster fifteen times to fully prime it.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart. Keep the trigger pulled back to continually fire darts.
- The PowerClip gained considerable fame in Australia as the first Nerf blaster to be regularly modified.
- Like other semi/full auto blasters, it is possible to dual-wield the PowerClip. Due to the need to pump the blaster, though, it can be difficult to pull off effectively.
- It is also known as the "PowerClip DX1000" on some websites and, notably, in a Power Nerf commercial. Normally, however, the blaster simply referred to it as the PowerClip. Packaging for the blaster also referred to it without the DX1000 moniker.
- ↑ NC Previews: 2000. Web.Archive.org
- ↑ Nerf HQ: NEW new NERF line discussion thread - NerfHQ.com
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf® PowerClip(TM). NerfCenter.com.
|Airjet Power Plus blasters|
|FastBlast • PowerClip • SplitFire|