|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Praxis features a tactical rail on top of the blaster above the magazine slot. It also has an attachment point for shoulder stocks, as well as a medium-sized hole behind the tactical rail and on the muzzle's iron sights where a strap can be attached. An unjam switch sits high on the right side.
The Praxis has been released with the following color schemes:
- Vortex (green, black, gray, and orange)
- Sonic Series (clear green and orange)
- Vortex re-release (white, gold, black, and orange)
- Vortex VTX (blue, green, gray, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Praxis, press the magazine release button to remove any loaded magazines in the blaster. Load up to ten discs into the bundled magazine, then load the magazine into the blaster. Pull the priming slide back, then push it forward to chamber a disc.
To fire the disc, pull the firing trigger.
- The Praxis is not compatible with the Retaliator shoulder stock.
- It is the only Vortex blaster that comes with a detachable shoulder stock.
- For some reason, the first generation of the Praxis seems to jam frequently when the user tries to fire quickly.
- The release lever's location make it ergonomic for lefties instead of righties.
|view • editVortex blasters|
|2011||Nitron • Praxis • Proton • Vigilon|