|Blaster type||Single-fire/slam fire dart blaster (reverse plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||Tagger Micro Whistler Darts|
|Average retail price||24.99 USD|
|This product has been marked as discontinued by Amazon.
The Quick 16 comes packaged with sixteen Tagger Micro Whistler Darts.
The Quick 16 features an integrated sixteen dart clip. The integrated clip looks like a yellow banana clip. It has no tactical rail and is not compatible with any existing N-Strike shoulder stocks, despite appearing to be. The blaster has a single strap point located on the end of its handle.
This blaster's priming mechanism is located under the front of the blaster and is able to slam fire at very high rates.
If a dart is jammed, it is usually when loading a dart into the barrel. If so, then the dart will be impaled underneath the tip. The back will usually get jammed between the door and the edge of the clip. This will leave marks and sometimes the only way to get the dart out is to remove the part of the dart above the door, the part that is blocking the dart from loading properly
Modification to this blaster is slightly difficult due to the extra plastic on the blaster; this may have been done on purpose by Nerf and Hasbro to keep people from modifying blasters used in the Nerf Dart Tag League.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Quick 16, load up to sixteen darts into the top slot of the integrated sixteen dart clip. The slot is located on the left of the blaster. Pull the priming handle all the way back and then forward to prime it.
- Many fans consider it the "Dart Tag version of the Raider CS-35".
- In the instruction manual, "slam fire" is referred to as "rapid fire". The box art only advertises "rapid fire".
- Some Nerf fans prefer to call the Quick 16 the "Banana Clip Blaster" due to its integrated clip resembling a banana clip.
- It is the only 2011 Dart Tag blaster which was not re-released in 2012 with more powerful internals, meaning that this will most likely be discontinued before the rest of the line.
- Its slam fire handle and trigger handle are larger than the Raider CS-35's handles.
- This can be purchased in Canada in Liquidation World, due to U.S. imports. It was also commonly found in Toys "R" Us.
|Dart Tag blasters|
|Eliminator • Firestrike • Furyfire • Hyperfire • Magstrike • Quick 16 • Sharp Shot • Snapfire 8 • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Stinger • Stormfire • Strikefire • Swarmfire|