|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Quick 16 comes packaged with sixteen Tagger Micro Whistler Darts.
The Quick 16 features an integrated sixteen dart clip. The integrated clip looks like a yellow banana clip, although curved in the opposite direction than one might expect. It has no tactical rail and, despite appearances, is not compatible with any existing N-Strike shoulder stocks. The blaster has a single strap point located on the end of the trigger grip.
This blaster's priming mechanism is located under the barrel and is able to slam fire at very high rates.
While some Sonic Micro Darts will work, Streamline Darts, Micro Darts, and Elite Darts will cause the blaster to frequently jam in the curved part of the clip. This is mainly because the retainer inside the internal clip is specifically designed for Tagger Darts whose heads are wider than their body.
If a dart is jammed, it is usually when loading a dart into the barrel. The back will usually get jammed between the door and the edge of the clip. This will damage the darts and sometimes the only way to get the dart out is to remove the part of the dart above the door, the part that is blocking the dart from loading properly.
Modification to this blaster is slightly difficult due to the extra plastic on the blaster; this may have been done on purpose by Nerf and Hasbro to keep people from modifying blasters used in the Nerf Dart Tag League.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Quick 16, load up to sixteen darts into the top slot of the integrated sixteen dart clip. The slot is located on the left of the blaster. Pull the priming handle all the way back and then forward to prime it.
- In the instruction manual, "slam fire" is referred to as "rapid fire". The box art also only advertises "rapid fire".
- Some Nerf fans prefer to call the Quick 16 the "Banana Clip Blaster" due to its integrated clip resembling a banana clip. With the 2014 arrival of the Demolisher 2-In-1 and the 2015 arrival of the Modulus ECS-10, the Quick 16 is now no longer the only Nerf product fitting that description.
- It is the only 2011 Dart Tag blaster which was not re-released in 2012 with more powerful internals, meaning that it was most likely discontinued before the rest of the 2011 Dart Tag blasters.
- Its slam fire handle and trigger handle are larger than the Raider CS-35's handles.
- This, the Snapfire 8, and the Stinger are the only three modern Dart Tag blasters that were not released with a blue trigger.
- Quick 16 instructions on the Hasbro website
|Dart Tag blasters|
|2005||Firestrike • Strikefire|
|2009||Furyfire • Stormfire|
|2011||Sharp Shot • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Swarmfire • Quick 16|