|“||Experience the Intensity||”|
It is not available in stores in Australia due to toy safety requirements.
Designed for Nerfers ages fourteen and up in mind, the RIVAL series features high performance blasters for "competitive team-based play." All RIVAL blasters are magazine-fed and feature an accessory rail very different from the standard tactical rail.
All products released under the series will be released under two color schemes: red and blue.
The RIVAL series was first announced at the 2015 New York Toy Fair.
|Twelve round magazine||2015|
|Rechargeable battery pack||2017|
|Red Dot Sight||2017|
- Each of the blasters in this series are named after a figure from ancient Greek mythology.
- The series of letters that follow each blaster name is Roman numerals that translate to what year the blaster was released (e.g. Apollo XV-700. XV is Roman numerals for "15", and the Apollo was released in 2015). However, "M" seem to be a exception, as it would instead designate the "Motorized" feature.
- The number in each name also holds a meaning. Every "100" in a blaster's name means one round of ammunition in the magazine's capacity. An example: the Khaos MXVI-4000 has a capacity of forty rounds.
- ↑ Campbell Simpson (2015-11-10). Australia Won't Get Nerf's Awesome New Rival Blasters Gizmondo.co.ao
- ↑ Paul Mindemann (2015-02-14). 2015 Nerf RIVAL Details and New Photo Released | Blaster Labs. BlasterLabs.com.
|Current Nerf series|
|Official||Alien Menace • DoomLands 2169 • Nerf Sports • N-Strike • N-Strike Elite • N-Strike Modulus • Rebelle • RIVAL • Zombie Strike|
|Sub-series||Accustrike (upcoming) • BioSquad • Charmed • Code Red Collection • Impact Zone • Multishot Madness • N-Strike Mega • Remix • Secrets and Spies • Sonic FIRE • Sonic ICE • Super Stripes Collection • Z.E.D. Squad|
|Other||Promotional series • Nerf Dog|