The Rampage, like its predecessor, is able to slam fire and has digital camo detailed on it. It features two tactical rails on top of the blaster, as well as a clip point on its handle for the use of a strap or other carrying accessories. It is compatible with detachable shoulder stocks, despite not coming packaged with one. At the end of the blaster and on the stock attachment area, there is a priming indicator. Its jam door is located on the right side of the blaster. It has a secret dart holder in the handle. The Rampage has a rifled barrel.
The Rampage has a side-loading system, which can be uncomfortable if the user is using an eighteen dart clip. Removing the clip can be challenging to some people, and it can block their view if they are right-handed.
The Rampage has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite standard (blue, white, and orange)
- N-Strike Elite running change "economy" variant (same plastic colors as the standard version, but sporting considerably fewer paint operations; the included twenty-five dart drum is also subject to similar changes)
- Sonic ICE (clear blue, white and orange)
It was offered in a special value pack including the Rampage itself, the twenty-five dart drum, an extra N-Strike Elite eighteen dart clip, and forty-three Elite Darts.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Rampage, pull the priming handle back and press the clip release button to remove any loaded drums in the blaster. Load up to twenty-five Elite Darts, Streamline Darts, or a combination of the two into the provided twenty-five dart drum. Load the drum into the drum connector, then push the priming handle forward.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
To slam-fire, hold the trigger down whilst cycling the priming handle back and forward as quickly as possible.
It is extremely important when slam-firing to cycle the priming handle fully forward and backward; this avoids jams that could potentially ruin darts.
- In the teaser video, the Rampage is equipped with a Lightningstorm shoulder stock which is visible in certain close-up shots of the blaster.
- Early mock-ups of the blaster included a tactical rail shield that would have been much like the Blast Shield or the Nitron shield. The idea was dropped due to unknown reasons.
- The Rampage's packaging actually shows the blaster's handle all the way forward, rather than in the Raider CS-35, Quick 16, or the Alpha Trooper CS-18's being held back partially while the digital dart is shown as being fired out on the box.
- On the the instruction manual pictures instead of saying Rampage, it says Raider CS-35.
- The differences between the standard and "economy" variants can be easily told apart from the packaging. The original version depicts an older Nerf model, while the newer version a younger Nerf model. The blaster depicted on the original version's packaging sports prototype colors, whereas the "economy" version's packaging depicts a blaster sporting a deco with varying degrees of accuracy to the actual product.
|The full image gallery for Rampage may be viewed at Rampage/Gallery.|
- ↑ Extra: Lançador de Dardos Nerf Hasbro N-Strike - Elite Rampage A0714. Extra.com.br
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-05-18). Drumroll please....... Facebook.com.
- ↑ Urban Taggers (2012-05-12). Urban Taggers.: Google is amazing: Someone's (NOT ME!) N-Strike Elite range. urbantaggers.blogspot.com.
- ↑ Nerf Mods & Reviesws (2012-04-27). Nerf Mods & Reviews: Hail-Fire video + other Elite news. NerfModsReviews.com.
- ↑ Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage: Original vs. 2014 at the Ofensau blog.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|
|2016||Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • Stratobow|
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS|
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • CrossBolt • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire • HyperFire • Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe|
|N-Strike Modulus||Modulus ECS-10 • Recon MKII • Tri-Strike|
|Other Nerf blasters||Allegiant Blaster • Double-Dealer • Desolator • First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster • Rapid Red • Slingfire|
|Non-Nerf blasters||Brute • Champion • Sentinel • Snipe|