|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The Rayven is a medium-sized bullpup blaster that has been updated to feature long-distance performance. It is much stronger and louder than the original.
It features two tactical rails: one on top of the blaster's integrated carrying handle and the other on the right side of the blaster. It is compatible with barrel extensions, despite not being packaged with one. The weapon also features four attachment points for a sling or a bandolier: two above the muzzle and one each at the upper and lower corners of the rear stock.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Rayven, press the clip release button to remove any empty clips. Load the packaged eighteen-dart clip with up to eighteen Elite Darts. Load the clip back into the blaster.
Turn on the Firefly Tech clip (optionally). Turn on the blaster by holding down the acceleration trigger. The user may wish to spool the flywheels up to for maximum dart range; this takes three to six seconds.
Pull the main trigger to fire a dart.
- The Rayven CS-18 is the second Nerf blaster to have a bullpup design- the first being the Firefly REV-8.
- If one were to load the darts in a clip for the Rayven backwards (opposite of what the clip says), it would fire with the same velocity as if the dart were pointing in the right direction without modification of the blaster. This practice is arguably good for quicker magazine refills, but promotes laziness and decreases accuracy.
- It may be slightly difficult to remove the Recon or Retaliator barrel extension from the Rayven.
- Due to the shape and size of the weapon, the Rayven CS-18 can easily be dual-wielded. However, dual-reloading in combat could be difficult without practice and attached slings.
- The Rayven cannot fire Buzz Bee Long Distance Darts despite their similarities to Elite Suction Darts. If attempted, the dart makes a loud "clack" sound and sits loose in the barrel. No obvious damage is done to the dart.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|Clip system blasters|
|N-Strike||Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • Longstrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS|
|N-Strike Elite||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Cam ECS-12 • CrossBolt • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Hail-Fire • HyperFire • Rampage • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • RayvenFire • Retaliator • Rhino-Fire • Stryfe|
|N-Strike Modulus||Mediator • Modulus ECS-10 • Recon MKII • Regulator • Tri-Strike|
|Other Nerf blasters||Allegiant Blaster • Captain Cassian Andor Deluxe Blaster • Double Dealer • Desolator • First Order Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster • Rapid Red • RaptorStrike • RevReaper • Sergeant Jyn Erso Deluxe Blaster • SlingFire • Stormtrooper Deluxe Blaster|
|Non-Nerf blasters||Brute • Champion • Sentinel • Snipe|