|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
For information on the blaster's standard features, see Rayven CS-18 (N-Strike Elite).
It is a Sam's Club exclusive.
The Rayven Stinger, as its name suggests, is a re-release of the 2013 N-Strike Elite Rayven with a yellow color scheme. It has two tactical rails: one on top of the blaster's integrated carrying handle and one on the right side of the blaster. It is compatible with barrel extensions. It also features three sling points, one above the muzzle and two at the end of the blaster. It is considered the lightweight version of the Rayven because of the Firefly Tech clip batteries increasing weight.
Like other N-Strike Elite blasters, it advertises a firing range of up to seventy-five feet.
The Rayven Stinger was first revealed on September 9, 2013, when an Amazon post leaked the information of the blaster.
The blaster never had an official announcement from Hasbro and had a quiet release sometime in late 2013.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Rayven, press the clip release button to remove any empty clips. Load the packaged twelve dart clip with up to twelve Elite Darts, then load the clip into the blaster.
Turn on the blaster and hold down the acceleration trigger. The user may need to wait for the flywheels to charge up to maintain maximum range. Pull the main trigger to fire a dart.
- Despite that the packaging for the blaster calls it the Rayven Stinger, the name on the blaster itself calls it the Rayven CS-12.
- The Rayven Stinger is the only yellow coloured blaster under the N-Strike Elite series.
- ↑ Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven Stinger Blaster - Sam's Club. SamsClub.com.
- ↑ Awesomely Nerf: News: Nerf Rayven Stinger. Awesomenerfer1999.blogspot.ca
- REDIRECT Template:NStrikeEliteblasters