|Recon flip-up sight|
|Accessory type||Flip-up sight (tactical rail)|
|Average retail price||N/A|
It is a sight that attaches to any blaster via tactical rail. It has an orange piece that can be adjusted to four different positions for aiming.
The sight is used by first judging the distance of the target and moving the aiming hole piece up or down to match said target. Users should aim down for closer targets and up for further away targets. Finally, line up the hole of the aiming hole piece with the end of a barrel extension, and shoot. For short-range use, the sight has edge notches that, when the sight is folded, can also line up with the front sights on the Recon barrel extension.
The Recon flip-up sight has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (yellow, black, and orange)
- Clear Series (clear and orange)
- Red Strike (red and orange)
- Gear Up (orange and black)
- Sonic Series (green and orange)
- If the actual sight section is removed, leaving only the base, many custom sights can be made. This can also be done with the Longstrike flip-up sight.
|Flip-up sights||Longstrike flip-up sight • Recon flip-up sight|
|Scopes||Centerfire Tech electronic scope • Longshot scope|
Ninja Commando Blaster scope • Sawtooth scope and barrel extension
Shot Blast scope • Tactical scope
|Other accessories||Light beam unit • Nite Finder EX-3 sight • Pinpoint sight • Tactical light|