|Blaster type||Single fire dart blaster (direct plunger)|
|Stock ammunition type||Elite Darts|
|Stock capacity||12 (clip)|
|Size||26" (66.04cm) long fully assembled|
13" (33.02cm) long without accessories
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.6kg) fully assembled|
0.85 lb (0.39kg) (blaster alone)
|Average retail price||24.99 USD|
It features one tactical rail on the priming slide. However, when the supplied barrel extension is attached to the blaster, there are two additional tactical rails; one on top and one below the barrel. It also has a clip point on the handle of the blaster for use with a strap or another carrying accessories, as well as room for a spare dart in the handle. At the end of the blaster and on the stock attachment area, there is a priming indicator. On the end of the barrel there is also a flip up sight.
The Retaliator has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike Elite standard (blue, white, and orange)
- Sonic ICE (clear blue, white, and orange)
- Elite XD version (white, blue, grey, and orange)
The Retaliator (sans accessories) is included in the Rapid Strike Mission Kit, along with two eighteen dart clips and thirty-six darts. The European release of the Rapid Strike Mission Kit features a Retaliator with considerably fewer paint operations than all other releases.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Retaliator, move the priming slide back and press the clip release button to remove any empty clips from the blaster. Load up to twelve Elite Darts into the packaged clip. While holding down the clip release button, load the packaged clip into the blaster. Move the priming slide forward to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- The Retaliator, Stryfe, the N-Strike Elite Spectre REV-5, the RapidStrike CS-18, and the N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18 are currently the only blasters in the N-Strike Elite series to be able to use barrel extensions.
- The Retailiator tends to jam more than most blasters, and it does so in the oddest way. The slider gets stuck halfway between the two extremes and it takes some force to slide the slider back and remove the clip.
|The full image gallery for Retaliator may be viewed at Retaliator/Gallery.|
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage • Retaliator • Stockade|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike • RapidStrike CS-18 • Rayven CS-18|
Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm
Stryfe • Triad EX-3
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|