It comes packaged with the Retaliator.
The Retaliator shoulder stock features a color-combination of blue, white, black and orange, with blue being the most commonly-featured throughout the stock. There is an orange bar at the bottom of the stock which is designed to help with stability.
It seems to be a combination of the Recon CS-6's detachable stock and the Longstrike CS-6's integrated stock. This stock can not hold extra clips; the design of the stock will allow easier aiming, as the iron sight will be closer to eye level. Overall, the stock is a bit shorter in length than many others.
The Retaliator shoulder stock has been released with the following color schemes
- N-Strike Elite standard (blue, white, gray, and orange)
- Elite XD (white, blue, gray, and orange)
- Sonic ICE (clear blue, white and orange)
- The stock is not comfortable for some users, as it is squared on the back and very short.
- This stock is designed so that the Retaliator's priming indicator will still be visible when the stock is equipped to it.
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2011-08-11). The N-Strike Elite Retaliator Stock does not fit on the Vortex Pyragon (Photos) « Basic Nerf. basicnerf.wordpress.com.