It comes packaged with ten Mega Darts and instructions.
The RotoFury features a large drum that holds up to ten darts at a time. It has the ability to slam fire. It has one single tactical rail on top of the blaster and three strap points: one above the muzzle, one at the rear of the blaster, and one in the handle.
It advertises a firing range of up to ninety feet.
The RotoFury was released in a value pack that included the blaster itself, twelve Mega Darts, a BigShock, and instructions.
Reloading and firing
To reload the RotoFury, simply load up to ten darts in its integrated drum. Pull back the priming handle to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger fire a dart.
To slam fire, hold down the trigger and continuously prime the blaster.
- The RotoFury previously held the title of highest capacity N-Strike Mega blaster; it was beaten for this title by the 2016 Mega Mastodon, which holds up to twenty-four darts.
- It is the first N-Strike Mega blaster to feature slam fire.
- It may act as a successor to the 2009 Dart Tag Furyfire, due to the many similarities between the two, such as a long barrel, and ten dart capacity.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 MasterBlaster (2015-01-19). Nerf Mega RotoFury Officially Revealed | BlasterLabs. BlasterLabs.com.
- ↑ Studio Yale: HUGE Amount of New 2015 Nerf blasters leaked. StudioYale.blogspot.ca
|N-Strike Mega blasters|
|2014||Magnus • Mega ThunderBow|
|2015||BigShock • CycloneShock • RotoFury|
|2016||HotShock • Lightning Bow • Mega Mastodon|
|2017||DoubleBreach • TwinShock|