|This product has been discontinued, but may still be in limited stock in retail stores.
The two-pack yellow Scout product is exclusive to Kmart.
The Scout features a tactical rail and storage for two extra darts. A button on the slide enables the blaster to be fired by a button on the Titan AS-V.1 when connected as part of the Unity Power System.
The Scout was one of the first blasters to be released under the N-Strike series. It first came packaged in the Unity Power System, as well as a re-release of the Tech Target Set. It was later replaced in the Tech Target Set by the Reflex IX-1.
It was later re-released as a single and double pack in 2011 with the N-Strike color scheme.
The Scout has been released with the following color schemes:
- Original (Tech Target Set) (blue, green, and silver)
- Blue, gray, and orange
- Unity Power System (grey, red, and black)
- N-Strike (yellow, black, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Scout, load a dart into the muzzle. Pull back the priming slide to prime it.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- Strangely enough, the pack that comes with the N-Strike color scheme was first shipped to the Philippines.
- In the Unity Power System, the Scout comes with Micro Darts, but the N-Strike pack comes with Whistler Darts.
- The Scout was the first blaster to feature a tactical rail.
|Internal single fire blasters|
|Barrel Break IX-2 • Reflex IX-1 • Scout IX-3|