|Secret Strike AS-1|
|Blaster type||Single-fire air system dart blaster|
|Stock ammunition type||Micro Dart|
|Size||4.5" (11.43cm) long|
|Average retail price||3.99 USD|
Not to be confused with Secret Strike Pocket Blaster.
It comes packaged with two Micro Darts.
This blaster is not available in the United Kingdom.
Capable of ranges up to fifty feet without modification, it is great for a quick long range shot or if the user runs out of ammo on their primary blaster. The firing button is located on top of the blaster. Users may increase the power by pumping more than ten times, but this may damage the blaster over time. The damage caused by over pumping usually results in air pressure from pumping quickly escaping or inability to put a significant amount of pressure in the blaster. It does not have a tactical rail mainly due to its size.
Reloading and firingEdit
To reload the Secret Strike, load a dart into the muzzle.
Pump seven to ten times then press the firing button to fire the blaster.
|Secret Strike AS-1|
|Firing range||10/10||It range is amazing for its size. If it is pumped around ten times, it can fire distances of about thirty-five to forty feet.|
|Accuracy||8/10||It has fairly good accuracy.|
|Reliability||8/10||It never jams, although sometimes air leaks through the loading mechanism.|
|Rate of fire||1/10||It gets about one dart for every five seconds. This is mainly due to it being air-powered.|
|Capacity||2/10||This blaster holds one dart. However, another dart comes packaged with the blaster.|
|5.6/10||It's a good blaster for sneak or surprise attacks, but the Secret Strike is not exactly practical for firefights, with only one dart being held at a time. It is great for integration into other blasters, due to its small size. It is one of the best blasters for integration.|
- It has a belt clip on its bottom so that a person may clip it to their belt. However, this clip is rather loud and is best removed.
- It is the only blaster in the N-Strike series to not feature a trigger.
- The Micro Darts included with this blaster have black tips instead of blue/purple.
- This blaster used to hold the title of smallest Nerf blaster; it is currently the second smallest, with the Jolt EX-1 being the first.
- This is the least expensive blaster in stores that is still available.
- The Secret Strike was part of a McDonald's 2010 Nerf toy lineup.
|Air system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Hornet AS-6 • Magstrike AS-10 • Rapid Fire AS-20 • Secret Strike AS-1|
|Special blasters||Titan AS-V.1 (Air system vessel)|