|Secret Strike AS-1|
|Blaster type||Single-fire air system dart blaster|
|Stock ammunition type||Micro Dart|
|Size||4.5" (11.43cm) long|
|Average retail price||3.99 USD|
|This product has been marked as discontinued by Amazon.
Not to be confused with the Secret Strike Pocket Blaster.
It comes packaged with two Micro Darts.
This blaster is not available in the United Kingdom.
The Secret Strike AS-1 does not have a tactical rail mainly due to its size. Instead of a trigger, this blaster features a firing button, which is located on top of the blaster. Its air pump is located under the muzzle. It comes with a belt clip attached to its bottom so that a person may clip to their belt.
The packaging was updated alongside the rest of the N-Strike line in 2010. For this update, the cardboard target on the back of the packaging was removed.
The Secret Strike AS-1 has been released in the following color schemes:
- Yellow, gray, and orange
- Blue, yellow, and orange
- Blue, black, and orange
- Yellow, translucent orange, and black
Reloading and firing
To reload the Secret Strike AS-1, load a dart into the muzzle.
Pump five to seven times then press the firing button to fire the blaster.
Users may increase firing power by pumping more than ten times, but this may damage the blaster over time. The damage caused by over pumping usually results in air pressure from pumping quickly escaping or inability to put a significant amount of pressure in the blaster. Because of this, it is not recommended to pump the blaster over seven times.
- It and the Blazin' Bow are the only blasters in the N-Strike series to not feature a proper trigger.
- The Micro Darts included with this blaster have black tips instead of blue/purple.
- This blaster used to hold the title of smallest Nerf blaster; it is currently the second smallest, with the Jolt EX-1 being the first.
- This is the least expensive blaster in stores that is still available.
- An older variation of the Secret Strike AS-1's packaging came with a cut-out cardboard target that could be hung up for target practice.
- For a time, the Secret Strike was available as a McDonald's Happy Meal toy in the U.S.
|Air system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Hornet AS-6 • Magstrike AS-10 • Rapid Fire AS-20 • Secret Strike AS-1|
|Special blasters||Titan AS-V.1 (Air system vessel)|