|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with two Micro Darts.
Instead of a trigger, the Secret Strike features a firing button, which is located on top of the blaster. Its air pump is located under the muzzle. It comes with a belt clip attached to its bottom so that a person may clip to their belt.
The original iterations of this blaster feature an iron sight at the end of the barrel, which was later altered for re-releases.
The Secret Strike Pocket Blaster has been released with the following color schemes:
- Translucent blue, translucent yellow, green, and orange
- Grey, black, green, and orange
- Black and orange tiger stripe print
- Translucent yellow, pink, and silver
- Blue, orange, white, and black
- Yellow, translucent orange, and silver
Reloading and firing
To reload the Secret Strike Pocket Blaster, place one Micro Dart into the blaster's barrel. Pump the blaster up to seven times. Do not exceed this amount as it could damage the blaster's air tank.
Press the firing button to fire off the Micro Dart.
- A common misconception is that over-pumping makes the blaster fire farther, however this is not true; it does not increase the range and can damage the air tank.
|The full image gallery for Secret Strike Pocket Blaster may be viewed at Secret Strike Pocket Blaster/Gallery.|
|view • editPower Nerf blasters|
|2000||Ballzooka MP150 • PowerClip|
|2001||Arrow Strike • Blast Fire DX500 • Secret Strike Pocket Blaster • Slingfire DX400 • Striker Slingshot|
|view • edit2003 series blasters|
|Air Tech 1000 • Air Tech 2000 • Air Tech 3000 • Nite Finder • Rapid Fire 20 • Secret Target Strike • Tech Target Eliminator|