The SharpFire is advertised as a "6-in-1 convertible blaster", due to its packaged accessories. It features two sling points near the front of the blaster: one on the removable barrel extension and one on the blaster itself. With its shoulder stock attached, six extra darts can be stored; additionally, the stock can holster the blaster and be clipped onto a belt.
The SharpFire's stock can be attached to two holes located in the blaster's handle. One is located in the back, which is used for shoulder stock purposes, and another is located in the front, which is used for storage and holster purposes. A release button is included on the bottom of the handle to remove the shoulder stock.
It was re-released in 2016 as the SharpFire Delta, sans barrel extension and shoulder stock. In fall of the same year, the SharpFire was re-categorized under the N-Strike Elite line along with new box art.
Reloading and firing
Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart.
- Other blasters that have been advertised as being multiple blasters in one include the Recon CS-6, the Retaliator, the Demolisher 2-In-1, and the Deploy CS-6.
- The detachable stock and barrel are not compatible with any other blaster other than the SharpFire Delta.
- On some stock SharpFire blasters, the detachable stock, when holstered, can be removed without using the release button. The release button is automatically pushed up when the detachable stock is attached on the front in some cases, allowing a simple stock removal, and the inability to use the release button when the stock is holstered.
- Despite advertising having only six different combinations, the SharpFire actually has eight.
- With the stock removed and the barrel attached, the SharpFire is somewhat reminiscent of the NES Zapper accessory.
|The full image gallery for SharpFire may be viewed at SharpFire/Gallery.|
- ↑ Coop772 (2015-01-16). [REVIEW] Nerf Sharpfire Unboxing, Review, & Firing Test - YouTube. YouTube.com.
- ↑ LordDraconical (2014-12-28). Honest Review: NEW 2015 Nerf SHARPFIRE (Full Unboxing and Firing Demo) - YouTube. YouTube.com.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|