|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with a plastic carabiner, four Tagger Micro Whistler Darts, and instructions.
It holds up to three darts in its ammo storage. Its priming mechanism is similar to that of the Scout IX-3 and Maverick REV-6. The Sharp Shot's funnel-shaped muzzle is beveled for quick and easy frontal dart loading necessary for the fast-paced game of Dart Tag. It features a single iron sight located on the front barrel.
The detachable plastic carabiner is made of strong plastic that has a quick release ball and socket joint. The correct way to use the belt clip is by aligning the ball-joint to the cut on the other clip and pulling the blaster quickly in that direction.
It was re-released in 2012 with a blue trigger similar to the Speedswarm's and a blue dart holder. This re-release saw changes to the internals, which improved the performance of the blaster; this version featured a much more powerful spring.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Sharp Shot, load a dart into the muzzle. Pull the slide back to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- This blaster is slightly smaller than many preferred N-Strike blasters, including external single fire blasters. This makes it more useful for casual carrying. However, the darts in the storage may suffer damage when placed in a pocket due to the fact that they do not go into the storage fully, leaving part of the darts exposed.
- Although it is already a very compact blaster, it has a surprising amount of space inside of it, earning praise for light modification potential.
- The priming mechanism makes an extremely loud noise if the user lets it go after priming. This is why some Nerfers prime it without letting go of the priming mechanism.
- ↑ SG Nerf: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot - Review!. SGNerf.blogspot.ca
- ↑ Urban Taggers: Review: Nerf Dart Tag Sharpshot- New and improved? - UrbanTaggers.blogspot.ca
|Dart Tag blasters|
|2005||Firestrike • Strikefire|
|2009||Furyfire • Stormfire|
|2011||Sharp Shot • Speedload 6 • Speedswarm • Swarmfire • Quick 16|