The Shell Shock features the use of shells and a clip, similar to some Buzz Bee blasters (such as the Hawk); shells will eject out the right of the blaster. It has a clip release button, similar to clip system Nerf blasters, below its muzzle.
The Shell Shock has been released with the following color schemes:
- Red, light orange, black, and neon green
- Orange, black, and yellow
- Huntsman The Judge (light brown, gray, black, and orange)
- Clear-X (clear plastic, lime green, and orange)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Shell Shock X-6, load up to eight darts into the included shells, then load the shells into the included clip. Load the clip into the blaster.
Cycle the priming slide back and forth to prime the blaster. Pull the firing trigger to fire a dart. Repeat the sequence until the magazine is empty.
- At each priming, an empty shell is ejected. This action mimics that of autoloading firearms, except that in the latter case, shell ejection occurs automatically and immediately after firing.
|The full image gallery for Shell Shock X-6 may be viewed at Shell Shock X-6/Gallery.|
|Total X-Stream Air blasters|
|Ball Blaster • Ballistic Shooter • Ballistic Shooter X8 • Big Salvo • Blast Bazooka • Blast Bow • Clip Shot • Cosmic Thruster • Cranking Cannon • Disc Blaster • Double Barrel • Fire Shot • First Shot • Hand Cannon • J.A.M. Blaster • Max Shot • Over Under • Quick Shot • Pop Dart • Pop Shot • Rapid Fire Rev Shot • Ring Accelerator • Rotator X-8 • Scatter Blast • Shell Shock X-6 • Shot Gun • Slam Shot • Slingshot • Sonic Bazooka • Speed Loader • Stealth Shot • Tri-Blaster • Tube Missile • Triple Shot • Twin Barrel • Zip Shot|
|Auto Scout • Boomstick • Commando 12 • Huntsman 50 • The Judge • Pillager X12 • Swiftstrike Crossbow • Tracker Longbow|