Not to be confused with the Sneak Attack Super Soaker.
The Sneak Attacker is similar in concept to the Dart Tag Stinger or an armored Jolt EX-1, its priming handle being parallel with the length of the blaster. Due to its small size, it does not feature a tactical rail. It has spaces along the top to store two extra darts.
The Sneak Attacker has an advertised range of up to sixty-five feet.
The blaster was to originally be released as the Wish Shot according to early reports at the 2013 Toy Fair. Like many Rebelle products, though, the name changed sometime before launch.
The Sneak Attacker has been released with the following color schemes:
- Original (white, black, pink, and purple, with swirl decals)
- Original (white, black, pink, and purple, with wing decals)
- Angel Aim (aqua blue, black, pink, neon green, and orange, with star decals)
- Cool Camo (pink, black, mint green, and orange, with camoflague decals)
- Femme Fire (pink, black, purple, and orange, with floral decals)
- Pretty Paisley (purple, black, dark purple, and orange, with floral decals)
- Rockin' Roses (white, black, purple, red, and orange, with rose decals)
- Starring Role (white, black, dark purple, pink, and orange, with Rebelle decals)
- Improv (white, black, magenta and purple, with Remix "Glitzbits" pegboard)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Sneak Attacker, load a dart into the barrel. Pull the plunger tube downwards to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
|The full image gallery for Sneak Attacker may be viewed at Sneak Attacker/Gallery.|
- ↑ Details of the Angel Aim. . Toysrus.com.
- ↑ Atamaii Dolls (2013-03-01). NERF Rebelle Guns for Girls Toy Fair Preview - YouTube. YouTube.com.
|2013||Guardian Crossbow • Heartbreaker Bow • Pink Crush • Powerbelle • Sneak Attacker • Sweet Revenge|
|2014||Jolt • Star Shot|
|2016||CornerSight • Epic Action Bow • Flipside • Lumanate • Platinum Bow • Trilogy • Wingspeed|