|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
Not to be confused with the N-Strike Spectre REV-5.
It is a Walmart exclusive in the United States. 
There is a priming indicator in the rear mounting nub for shoulder stocks. However, it is obscured when most stocks are attached (with the exception of the Retaliator shoulder stock).
The cylinder is not rotated by trigger pull; instead, it is turned by priming the blaster. To prime the blaster, pull back on the white slider behind the tactical rails on the blaster. Pulling the slide back when it is already primed will not rotate the cylinder again. This prevents jams that result in the incomplete turn of the cylinder. With its stock and barrel extension removed, it looks similar to the N-Strike Elite Strongarm but smaller.
This blaster was not designed for ambidextrous use. As such, some left-handed users may find its operation to be awkward. The folding stock that comes packaged with this blaster has a large hinge on the right hand side, which can get in the way while priming the blaster. However, this is remedied by simply unfolding or removing the stock. The revolving cylinder on this blaster flips out to the left, which may be awkward to reload if the user uses their right hand for reloading.
The N-Strike Elite Spectre REV-5 is an upgraded re-release of the 2010 N-Strike Spectre REV-5.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Spectre, press the cylinder release button on the left side of the blaster and load up to five darts into the chambers. Place the cylinder back into the Spectre’s shell.
Pull the slide back and let it release back to its starting position. Pull the trigger to fire a dart.
- This has a different air restrictor system than its N-Strike counterpart, using a similar one-door system that the Swarmfire and Strongarm have.
- It is one of the few N-Strike blasters that were upgraded to N-Strike Elite, but kept the same name, a few others being the Rayven CS-18 and Alpha Trooper CS-18.
- This blaster, and it's N-Strike predecessor are the only two blasters that are compatible with barrel extensions and aren't a clip system blaster.
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2013-06-05). Elite Spectre confirmed to be Elite, Singapore Price revealed | Basic Nerf. basicnerf.wordpress.com.
- ↑ Randomshadow09 (2013-08-15). Nerf N-Strike Elite Spectre REV-5 - Range Test (Stock). YouTube.com.
- ↑ Adult Fans of Nerf (2013-06-30). The AFoN Show Episode 38: Mega Bash! - YouTube. YouTube.com.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire • Rough Cut 2x4 • Sidestrike|
|2015||Alpha Trooper CS-6 • CrossBolt • Jolt • SplitStrike|
|2016||BowStrike • Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • SharpFire • SnapFire • StratoBow|
|2017||Disruptor • RayvenFire|
|2018||Deltatrooper • Infinus • Scout MKII • SurgeFire|
|Nerf revolver-style blasters|
|AccuStrike Series||AlphaHawk • Quadrant|
|Doomlands 2169||Negotiator • Lawbringer • Vagabond|
|N-Strike||Firefly REV-8 • Maverick REV-6 • Spectre REV-5|
|N-Strike Elite||Disruptor • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD)|
|Zombie Strike||Doominator • FlipFury • Hammershot|
|Electronic||Barricade RV-10 • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|Other||Captain Phasma Blaster • CycloneShock • Longarm • Spylight|