|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
The SplitFire is an air-powered blaster that fires Mega Darts, the second to last non-promotional blaster to do so. Like other Airjet Power Plus blasters, half of its shell is clear. A single dart holder is located on both the right and left side of the blaster.
Reloading and firing
To reload the SplitFire, place up to two darts in the front barrels of the blaster. Pump the blaster five to six times to fully prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger halfway to fire a single dart or all the way to fire both. The blaster does not need to be pumped again after firing a single dart.
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf® SplitFire(TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Nerf Split Fire Review Toy Dart Strike. dartstrike.com.
- ↑ Doogie's Nerf Page: News. Web.Archive.org
- ↑ NC News: "See the Power... Hear the Power". NerfCenter.com
- ↑ ahtani3 (2010-06-18). Nerf Splitfire: Review & Firing Test! - YouTube. YouTube.com.
|Airjet Power Plus blasters|
|FastBlast • PowerClip • SplitFire|