It is a Toys 'R' Us exclusive in Canada.
It is a semi-automatic flywheel blaster that has a ten dart rotating built-in drum. The detachable stock can hold an additional ten Elite Darts. Unfortunately, the blaster does not come packaged with the darts for the stock, as many had hoped and assumed. The Stockade only has one tactical rail, which is located on top of the blaster.
The power switch is located on the left side of the blaster, under the battery compartment.  The blaster also features a jam door which allows for quick and easy access if a dart jam occurs. The blaster automatically turns off if the jam door is opened.
The Stockade has a smaller space between the flywheels, which causes more friction on the darts. This allows darts to shoot further.
The Stockade is a successor to the N-Strike Barricade RV-10. The blaster was first revealed on a Toys R Us listing in July, 2012. For unknown reasons, the North American release date was pushed back until fall of 2013.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Stockade, first load up to ten darts in the blaster's turret. Turn the blaster on and pull the trigger to fire.
If possible, turn on the blaster's flywheels only when firing or preparing to fire. This will preserve battery power and playing time.
This blaster will not accept Micro Darts due to their dart heads being too big to fit into the flywheels.
- Darts can be loaded in backwards; however, this causes a huge range decrease and also causes the dart to tumble.
- Despite the box showing the Stockade with digital camo, the Stockade does not feature it.
- The instruction manuals show the Stockade using Whistler Darts even though it comes with Elite Darts.
- This is the first revolver to come packaged with darts that are clip system compatible.
- It is the only N-Strike Elite blaster to be released in other countries outside the United States first.
- The Stockade and Stryfe are often compared as they are believed to be successors to the Barricade, the Stockade being an improvement and the Stryfe being based on a clip-fed variation to the Barricade.
- A Spectre shoulder stock can be easily pulled on and off of this blaster without pulling the switch.
|The full image gallery for Stockade may be viewed at Stockade/Gallery.|
- ↑ Nerf Nation (2012-07-09). Hey Nation, some of.... Facebook.com.
- ↑ Basic Nerf (2013-2-6). Elite Stockade to be Walmart Exclusive. basicnerf.wordpress.com.
- ↑ Urban Taggers (2012-10-10). Urban Taggers.: Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade: Refined yet angry. UrbanTaggers.blogspot.com.
- ↑ Urban Taggers (2012-07-03) Urban Taggers: Toys R Us: Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade. UrbanTaggers.blogspot.ca.
|N-Strike Elite blasters|
|2012||Hail-Fire • Rampage (Elite XD) • Retaliator (Elite XD) • Stockade (Elite XD)|
|2013||Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike (Elite XD) • RapidStrike CS-18 (Elite XD) • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm (Elite XD) • Stryfe (Elite XD) • Triad EX-3 (Elite XD)|
|2014||Cam ECS-12 • Demolisher 2-In-1 • Rhino-Fire|
|2016||Dual-Strike • HyperFire • PocketStrike • Stratobow|