|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
They are notorious for having inconsistent accuracy due to the long rubber stick in the foam and the hollow dart head. Overused and broken Streamline Darts are also known to jam up blasters and make them very hard to use. The darts become softer with use. Dart posts are also infamously known to "mutilate" and "impale" bent darts.
Streamline Darts have been released in seven color schemes:
- N-Strike (orange body and orange head)
- Clear Series (red body and red head)
- Ammo Bag Kit (green body with black and green camo and black head)
- Ammo Bag Kit variant (gray body with black and gray camo and black head)
- Gear Up (orange body and black head)
- Whiteout Series (white body and orange head)
- Sonic Series Stampede ECS (green body and orange head)
- Glow-in-the-dark (white body and white head)
Modified Streamlines often fix inaccuracy problems. One of the most popular modifications for the Streamline Dart is to cut an opening on the dart head and fill it in with hot glue. This will increase the range of the Streamline by about ten or so feet. However, it also causes more pain when someone is hit by one, due to the fact that the dart head is no longer hollow.
There are several blasters that use Streamline Darts as their main ammunition type. These include:
- Alpha Trooper CS-18
- Deploy CS-6
- Longshot CS-6
- Longstrike CS-6
- Raider Rapid Fire CS-35
- Recon CS-6
- Stampede ECS
- Rayven CS-18
The following are blasters that are incompatible with Streamline Dart in stock form. This is caused by a long dart post in the blaster.
- Jolt EX-1
- Magstrike AS-10
- Nite Finder EX-3
- Reflex IX-1
- Scout IX-3
- Switch Shot EX-3
- Spectre REV-5
- Vulcan EBF-25
Streamline Dart refill packs come in the following sizes:
|30 (includes a mesh bag and belt clip)||8.99 USD|
|100 (includes an N-Strike patch)||19.99 USD|
- Some Streamline Darts will sometimes whistle if shot right.
- These darts are often used to create grenades.
- The Whiteout Streamline Darts work better than other types of Streamline Darts, due to a differently shaped dart head and thicker foam.
- Dart heads on Streamlines have different letters based on which pack is purchased. Standard Streamlines have a K or T; the Bandolier Kit comes with darts that have an A; the Stampede ECS comes with darts that have an E; glow-in-the-dark Streamlines have a W.
- Some A type Streamlines don't work with the Strongarm, but T types may work.
|Discontinued Nerf ammunition types|
|Arrow • Aero Glider • Ballistic Ball • Bungee Ball • Buzzer Missile • Disc • Foam Disk • Gear Tooth Arrow • Gyro Missile • Hydro Torpedo • Launcher Dart • Mega Dart • Missile • Nerf rocket • Pen Blaster dart • Screamin' Mega Dart • Screamin' Micro Dart • Sharpshooter Dart • Smart Dart • Sonic Jet • Streamline Dart • SuperMAXX Dart • Tagger Micro Dart (Tagger Micro Whistler Dart) • Whistler Dart • Zap Snaps rocket|