|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
They are notorious for having inconsistent accuracy due to the long rubber stick in the foam and the hollow dart head. Overused and broken Streamline Darts are also known to jam up blasters and make them very hard to use. The darts become softer with use. Dart posts are also infamously known to "mutilate" and "impale" bent darts.
Streamline Darts have been released in seven color schemes:
- Standard (orange)
- Red (comes packaged with Clear Series blasters)
- Grey camo (comes packaged with the Ammo Bag Kit)
- Gear Up (orange with black tip, comes packaged with Gear Up blasters)
- Whiteout (released for Whiteout Series; purchased separately)
- Green (comes packaged with the Sonic Stampede)
- Glow-in-the-dark (comes with the Rayven CS-18; can be purchased separately)
Modified Streamlines often fix inaccuracy problems. One of the most popular modifications for the Streamline Dart is to cut an opening on the dart head and fill it in with hot glue. This will increase the range of the Streamline by about ten or so feet. However, it also causes more pain when someone is hit by one, due to the fact that the dart head is no longer hollow.
There are several blasters that use Streamline Darts as the main ammo. These include:
- Alpha Trooper CS-18
- Deploy CS-6
- Longshot CS-6
- Longstrike CS-6
- Raider Rapid Fire CS-35
- Recon CS-6
- Stampede ECS
- Rayven CS-18
The following are blasters that are incompatible with Streamline Darts when stock. This is caused by a long dart post in the blaster.
- Crossfire Bow
- Dart Tag Firestrike
- Magstrike AS-10
- Nite Finder EX-3
- Quick 16
- Reflex IX-1
- Rough Cut 2x4
- Scout IX-3
- Sharp Shot
- Strongarm (N-Strike Elite)
- Switch Shot EX-3
- Snapfire 8
- Spectre REV-5 (N-Strike Elite)
- Triad EX-3
Streamline Dart refill packs come in the following sizes:
|18 (includes an eighteen dart drum)||9.99 USD|
|24 (Bandolier Kit)||14.99 USD|
|30 (Flip Clip Refill)||12.99 USD|
|30 (includes a mesh bag and belt clip)||8.99 USD|
|50 (Ammo Bag Kit||19.99 USD|
|100 (Ammo Box)||29.99 USD|
|100 (includes an N-Strike patch)||19.99 USD|
- Some Streamline Darts will sometimes whistle if shot right.
- These darts are often used to create grenades.
- The Whiteout Streamline Darts work better than other types of Streamline Darts, due to a differently shaped dart head and thicker foam.
- Dart heads on Streamlines have different letters based on which pack is purchased. Standard Streamlines have a K or T; the Bandolier Kit comes with darts that have an A; the Stampede ECS comes with darts that have an E; glow-in-the-dark Streamlines have a W.
- Some A type Streamlines don't work with the Strongarm, but T types may work.
|Nerf ammunition types|
|Darts||Collectible Dart • DoomLands Dart • Elite Dart • Glow-in-the-dark dart • Mega Dart • Micro Dart • Secret Message Dart • Suction Dart (Rebelle) • Zombie Strike dart|
|Other||Arrow • Ballistic Ball • High-impact round • Missile • XLR disc|