|Size||72 mm. x 12 mm.|
They are notorious for having inconsistent accuracy due to the long rubber stick in the foam and the hollow dart head. Overused and broken Streamline Darts are also known to jam up blasters and make them very hard to use. The darts become more soft after being overused.
Streamline Darts have been released in seven color schemes:
- Standard (orange)
- Red (comes packaged with Clear Series blasters)
- Grey camo (comes packaged with the Ammo Bag Kit)
- Gear Up (orange with black tip, comes packaged with Gear Up blasters)
- Whiteout (released for Whiteout Series; purchased separately)
- Green (comes packaged with the Sonic Stampede)
- Glow-in-the-dark (comes with the Rayven CS-18; can be purchased separately)
Modified Streamlines often fix inaccuracy problems. One of the most popular modifications for the Streamline Dart is cutting an opening on the dart head and filling it in with hot glue. This will increase the range of the Streamline by about ten or so feet. However, it also causes more pain when someone is hit by one due to the fact that the dart head is no longer hollow.
There are several blasters that use Streamline Darts as the main ammo. These include:
- Alpha Trooper CS-18
- Deploy CS-6
- Longshot CS-6
- Longstrike CS-6
- Raider Rapid Fire CS-35
- Recon CS-6
- Stampede ECS
- Rayven CS-18
The following are blasters that are incompatible with Streamline Darts when stock. This is caused by a long dart post in the blaster.
- Barrel Break IX-2
- Dart Tag Firestrike
- Magstrike AS-10
- Nite Finder EX-3
- Quick 16
- Rough Cut 2x4
- Scout IX-3
- Sharp Shot
- Switch Shot EX-3
- Triad EX-3
Streamline Dart refill packs come in the following sizes:
- 24 (comes with Bandolier kit)
- 30 (comes with mesh bag and belt clip)
- 50 (comes with Ammo Bag Kit)
- 50 (glow-in-the-dark Streamlines only)
- 100 (comes with N-Strike patch)
- Ammo Box (100)
- Some Streamline Darts will sometimes whistle if shot right.
- These darts are often used to create grenades.
- The Whiteout Streamline Darts work better than other types of Streamline Darts due to a differently shaped dart head and thicker foam.
- Dart heads on Streamlines have different letters based on which pack is purchased. Standard Streamlines have a K or T; the Bandolier Kit comes with darts that have an A; the Stampede ECS comes with darts that have an E; glow-in-the-dark Streamlines have a W.
- Some A type Streamlines don't work with the Strongarm, but T types may work.
|Darts||Elite Dart • Glow-in-the-dark dart • Micro Dart • Sonic Micro Dart|
Streamline Dart • Tagger Micro Dart (Whistler) • Whistler Dart
|Other||Arrow • Ballistic Ball • Mega Missile • XLR disc|