|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with four SuperMAXX Darts.
The SuperMAXX 1500 is a blaster with four barrels that relies entirely on pumping. Upon its release, it was the third largest blaster in the SuperMAXX line (behind the SuperMAXX 3000 and SuperMAXX 5000). It was well-known at the time of its release, and to this day is still a very popular choice for modifications.
The original variant of the SuperMAXX 1500 had a yellow external air tank, whereas the re-release in 1998 would have an orange external air tank. The SuperMAXX 1500 was the second SuperMAXX blaster introduced under the Nerf brand. It apparently sold enough to be listed as a "Perennial Best-Seller" in 2000.
Reloading and firing
To reload the SuperMAXX 1500, simply insert four darts into the turret of the blaster. Pump the blaster up twice to prime the blaster.
Pull the trigger to fire the dart. To fire the blaster again, rotate the turret either clockwise or counterclockwise and repeat the steps.
- ↑ NerfCenter.com: Super Maxx (TM) 1500. NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf® SuperMAXX(TM) 1500. NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Die Hard Nerf Warrior: Medium Arms. Web.Archive.org
- ↑ NC News: Larami Expands Nerf® Line for 2000. NerfCenter.com
- ↑ Outback Nerf: Nerf Supermaxx 1500 Review - Cplnerf.blogspot.ca