It comes packaged with a water clip.
What is unique about this soaker is that it is one of the three Nerf battery powered water soakers. This makes extremely effective to dual-wield. It has its main power deriving from a peristaltic pump, which rotates and kneads the rubber inner tubing to produce a steady and continuous stream.
Contrary to popular belief, the Thunderstorm's battery compartment is fully rubber-sealed and waterproof, and can be submerged underwater for long periods of time.
The Thunderstorm has been released with the following color schemes:
- Standard (white/dark blue/orange)
- Dark blue/yellow/orange
- Yellow/light blue/orange
- Lightningstorm (Dark blue/white/orange)
- Because of its motorized operation, the Thunderstorm can be considered a spiritual successor to the popular Entertech water pistols from the 1980s, which were also battery-operated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm, Manufactured by Hasbro Inc., 2011. iSoaker.com.
- ↑ Nerf Mods & Reviews (2012-03-31). Nerf Mods & Reviews: Super Soaker Thunderstorm Face-Off Pack. NerfModsReviews.com.
- Thunderstorm instructions on the Hasbro website
|Storm Series Super Soakers|
|2012||Electrostorm • Lightningstorm|