|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with one Mega Missile.
This blaster was found in the Unity Power System pack, but could also be found sold alone.
The Titan is a large air-powered blaster that shoots a Mega Missile. It has a see-through sight on the top of the blaster as well as a rotatable pressure gauge to indicate how much air the blaster is storing. It has a large pump at the back which is intended to be used like a foot pump.
It also features an attachment point for the Hornet located at the bottom of the handle which allows control of the Hornet's trigger. It also automatically fills up the Hornet's air tank whenever the Titan is pumped. The forward trigger activates the Hornet's burst fire function and will not fire the Titan's missile.
Due to its reverse tactical rail, some blasters can be attached to the Titan. These blasters won't be able to be fired from the button on the side though as the only blaster that can is the N-Strike Scout.
It excels at long-distance shooting, especially from a high location. If not, it has the potential to damage other things and the receiver of the rocket might get bruises.
Due to its popularity, it was re-released under the N-Strike series.
The Titan has been released with the following color schemes:
- N-Strike (red, black, gray, and orange)
- Action Blasters (blue, black, gray, and orange)
- Hulk Abomination Blaster (green, black, gray, and orange)
The Titan is very popular for modification and if modified, can cause bruises if shot from a short distance. Hence, it is advised that the Titan is not fired at close range to anyone. If indoors, it has some potential to break more fragile items such as glass, porcelain, etc as the projectile will be traveling at high velocity.
If the Titan is modified to shoot Micro Darts, it can fire over one hundred feet and up to three or four hundred feet if the over pressure valve is plugged. The most common way of doing this is by taking off the original barrel it comes with, hack-sawing the safety cap off, and putting PVC pipes or dart adapters in.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Titan, load a Mega Missile on to the muzzle. Pump the blaster twenty times for maximum firing range and power. Pull the main trigger to fire the Mega Missile.
- The Titan is commonly banned from Nerf wars, especially if it is modified to fire Micro Darts, because of its superior range and power, as well as the capability to hurt people at short ranges.
- The Titan is featured as a weapon in Nerf N-Strike.
- It is the only Nerf blaster to date to be compatible with the Mega Missile.
- It is also the only blaster that can be attached to the Hornet.
- The long orange barrel that the missile is fired from can be removed if twisted to the left.
- Titan instructions on the Hasbro website
|Action Blasters blasters|
|Air Tech 1000 • Air Tech 2000 • Air Tech 3000 • Atomizer • Big Bad Bow • Big Bad Titan • Reactor • Tech Target Eliminator|
|Air system blasters|
|Regular blasters||Hornet AS-6 • Magstrike AS-10 • Rapid Fire AS-20 • Secret Strike AS-1|
|Special blasters||Titan AS-V.1 (Air system vessel)|