The TwinShock is a pump action blaster that fires ten Mega Darts two at a time. It has the ability to be slam fired. It sports two tactical rails and two strap points built onto the top of the blaster.
It advertises a firing range of up to ninety feet (twenty-seven meters).
The TwinShock was officially announced on January 30th of 2017.
Reloading and firing
To reload the TwinShock, insert ten Mega Darts into the front of the blaster. Pull the priming handle back and then push all the way forward to prime the blaster.
Pull the firing trigger halfway to fire a single dart, or fully to fire two darts at the same time.
To slam fire, hold down the trigger and continuously prime the blaster.
- Some Nerfers consider the TwinShock the successor of the Rough Cut 2x4 due to similarities between the two. Both are front-loading, shotgun-style blasters that feature a two-step trigger and multiple muzzles laid out in two columns.
- The TwinShock could arguably be considered a rival to the RotoFury, since they have a few features in common.
- This blaster is one of the largest in the Mega line.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian Barrett (2017-01-30). Nerf’s Newest Blasters Include a 10-Barreled Mega Monster. Wired.com.
- ↑ Nerf Fest 2017. Facebook.com/Nerf.
|N-Strike Mega blasters|
|2014||Magnus • Mega ThunderBow|
|2015||BigShock • CycloneShock • RotoFury|
|2016||HotShock • Lightning Bow • Mega Mastodon|
|2017||DoubleBreach • TwinShock|